Saturday, June 28, 2014

Thank You Thank You The Magic Day 28


June 28

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have M just call me and be so loving,
because it really boosted me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for doing what was right for MA last night,
because it is what loving friends do.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the beautiful things she said about how she feels about me too,
because it is beautiful to hear such things.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for plans for summer,
because I want to avoid depression, AND make my life better in the longrun, AND have fun in the moment!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my piano,
because I can really lose myself in it, and enjoy it! (Just did in fact)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this freedom. This freedom of this day.
Because I can do anything. I can go out, stay in, clean, chill, play piano, do French, go to a movie, give birdies quality time, take a walk, read, do laundry, clean, straighten, go to city to a museum, heck I could get on a plane if I felt like, or a train, visit with doggie, go to bookstore, go to library, take a ride, window shop at mall or outdoor mall, go to beach, visit mother, see St if she’s available, or MA, anything I want.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for being able to laugh, and being able to share love,
because THOSE are LIFE!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for NOT being in a state of dread,
because, rather, I am in a state of acceptance that we can’t always know what’s next and excitement over what it might be, and happiness in the day!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for living where I do,
because I am not in a war, and I have a job and a home, and I am free to do what I want.
Oh my, thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my breath and my health,
because despite all the time I’ve given to sadness and depression and grieving after J, I am here, I am well, and I have a future to look forward to! AND – a ~present~ to ~live~!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I am so grateful that I didn’t kill myself, there are no words of thanks big enough. And for every person who has been here for me:
EJ,
Birdie,
JJ,
M
St
MA
L
Dr
Mother
Even J
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I woke up and was in a fine mood. A good mood.
2.      Showered and looked cute and actually got to work feeling so good about the last day.
3.      Was good to the kids. Very. Honest and positive both. And thankful. And they knew it.
4.      Aide said beautiful things to me.
5.      And I to her.
6.      I got out earlier than almost ever. Or maybe ever.
7.      I paid my overdue water bill!
8.      I paid my overdue tickets!
9.      I paid my property taxes – first time ever (cause no more mortgage). My little house is worth less than ever, but it is mine, it is paid and my taxes are paid. Yay! I worked HARD for this! I DID it! Yay!
10.   Felt happy on way home.
11.   Had called MA to offer something else good for her
12.   She said preferred me go to her new senior living place for dinner. Help her feel comfortable.
13.   I didn’t want to but of course I did.
14.   And she met me to show me how to get there.
15.   It was easy enough.
16.   And the place was far more beautiful than online.
17.   And her apartment is gorgeous. I’m so glad.
18.   The food was good.
19.   3 restaurants to choose from.
20.   She will be happy there, I think.
21.   Got a bit lost on way home but it wasn’t dark and I found my way. Took about 3 x as long as should, but I made it just fine!
22.   And had nice chats with A afterward.
23.   Magic Rock practice
24.   Tv
25.   Sleep. Funky dreams but sleep
26.   Yet further reinvigorated to keep my health at top can! For life!

--

No comments:

Post a Comment