Monday, June 9, 2014

The Magic June 9


June 9

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this thought, this knowledge. Finally. That I CAN provide for myself the bed and safe sleep-experience I always wanted growing up.
Because I wanted that all my life. And for YEARS thought only could have with a man. But I did it. I can do it! NOW can have a man again one day, as am becoming ok WITHIN.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for just seeing this: _________
Because it is so lovely. And – it gave me a GREAT memory of when J and I stopped in the mountains’ area and saw a group of horses surrounding and looked and it was a newborn they were surrounding. And went closer and it still had its umbilical cord! I am particularly grateful that this is a memory making me happy not sad!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the time we stopped at the tulip garden. Like a field of tulips! And I lay down right IN it!
Because that was really nice of J too. And I enjoyed it so.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for sourdough whole wheat toast,
Because it reminds me on Noni.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to sleep in the bed tonight,
Because I am really looking forward to it. I know, it does involve the assumption…. But I am happy about it. And about this opportunity to take care of myself. To treat myself well. It is better late than never. And it is better now than later.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this ______
,
because I am finding it to be true!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the good sleep. Then this am after alarm rang I reset and went back for another happy hour in bed only it wound up with nightmare! I am thankful
Because I woke up from it! : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for a nice little commute to work,
because it is not too short and not too long.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for M.A. calling back last night, even though it was too late for me to talk,
because her love fore me, my love for her, and our friendship, mean SO MUCH to me! I always used to think ONLY the love of a man mattered. I was wrong. It is wonderful(!) but there is more. I FINALLY understand that the other types of love really do count too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for laughter and every lighthearted moment I have, including reading and tv and chat with friends,
because life is not ALL about seriousness!
Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I had my coffees and did my “spiritual work,” which is this. And chatted with A.  It was a nice way to start the day.
2.      I did not call J. I think that was right for the relationship, and M.A. concurs. I also think that was right for ME!
3.      Nice talk with M.A.
4.      I went on with my day although I knew J might not call.
5.      And I was ok!
6.      I. Straightened. The. Bedroom!
7.      I put ion new sheets and made the bed.
8.      I washed the comforter.
9.      I went to the health food store.
10.   I bought fresh veggies and fruit and frozen things and a few other things. Protein… I have LOTS of GOOD food here!
11.   And – it’s like – I KNOW it’s here. So I needn’t worry about OVEReating. There is plenty of good food for the next meal, the next day…
12.   I cleaned out the fridge and freezer. Everything is neat… Ahhh.
13.   My mother was a little snotty in first call. Or was it second? Anyway, I did not confront it.
14.   Was going to later, not confront but explain, but as she was in good mood later, I didn’t.
15.   Put on special pretty nightgown.
16.   Later, watched a little tv.
17.   Did Magic Rock practice.
18.   Slept in the bed.
Slept. In. The. Bed.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Health
1.      Thank you for the way I finally love AND care for my own body!
2.      Thank you for the example of non-human animals!
3.      Thank you for the example of children, like the little girl getting her toes painted at the nail salon on Saturday : )
4.      Thank you for my brain’s abilities to love some opera and other music, and art and architecture, and most of all nature.
5.      Thank you for the deep breathe I am able to take every single day now.
6.      And thank you for the regular effortless breaths I have all the time now!
7.      Thank you for my eyesight. What  miracle, when you really think of it!
8.      Thank you for cinnamon, and for not over-eating like I used to. My blood sugar will be fine fine fine!
9.      Thank you for my blood pressure, which has ALWAYS been fine!!
10.   Thank you for my cholesterol which I fine!
Thank you thank you thank you!

J.
1.      Thank you, J., for the hour together on Sat
2.      And thank you, J., for how much we enjoyed it together
3.      And thank you, J., for your new idea and work to make money
4.      Thank you, J., for those hugs on Saturday. Yay.
5.      Thank you, J., for appreciating my integrity.
6.      Thank you, J., for listening to me all those times I was unhappy about my own crap, dreams, parent, work.
7.      Thank you, J., for starting to see that I’m not like that anymore.
8.      Thank you, J., for the help when I was studying for my Master’s degree comps!
9.      Thank you, J., for all the help over all the years, in all the classrooms!
10.   Thank you, J., for sharing with me about the 3-D printer on Saturday!
Thank you, thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment