Tuesday, June 10, 2014

The Magic June 10


June 10

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have  cousin have sent this, on fb today: http://www.marcandangel.com/2014/06/08/29-signs-youre-doing-just-fine/
Because it is exactly the kind of thing I’m doing lately, she needs too, the reminder is great, and maybe it will help others too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the sleep in the bed,
because yesterday morning at work, I could barely BELIEVE that I’ve been working for over a YEAR without sleeping in the bed! How much more NORMAL this is – I am – now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the ~comfort~ of fresh clean sheets and comforters, my new sobakawa cloud pillow, and bed and bedroom,
because comfort at night is an amazing thing!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my first thougth this morning when rising from bed, being, Thank you. Yay I’m getting up from bed for the day,
because  I remember – recently - like last summer at least – when my first thought was, Oh fuck I woke up. WHAT a difference!
Thank you thank you than kyou!

I am truly blessed to have been calming down,
because not trying to do everything all the time, FACING that can only do so much, and relaxing about it, helps me to live in the moment and breathe and feel better!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my trigger-finger (condition in left hand ring finger) seeming to get better on its own!
Because for prior trigger thumb on right hand I needed two major shots, mots apart, special exercise, and just missed surgery. (Although I am grateful I did get to not have the surgery!)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for M’s love. She even called me this morning,
Because love is always good. And it is always good to not be alone.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the fact that I am not homeless,
because it is a HUGE struggle I do not have!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my only having needed 2 ½ sick days this year,
because that is a record for me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for   ,
Because    .



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Nice little breakfast with memories of Noni.
2.      Helped kids. A ot.
3.      Had TWO visits from a teacher helping out.
4.      Working on kindness with the kiddies
5.      Gave greens to the birdies. Will have to open other package. They don’t seem to like these (baby lettuces). THAT is a luxury – two packages of organic greens!
6.      Have been struggling to stay vegan. But did! Again! Yay!
7.      Looked nice. Professional.
8.      VERY comfortable shoes!
9.      Kids making progress with computers also.
10.   Did Magic Rock practice yaya. I love love love that practice!
11.   I slept. Too much. But I slept.
12.   In bed.
Thank you thank you thank you!

And now – if you’re here, watch this and smile and laugh!:
http://sfglobe.com/?id=939&src=share_fb_new_939

No comments:

Post a Comment