Sunday, June 22, 2014

My 21 Day Fix Journey




I have taken my weight and measurements and written them down.

Feelings:
Excited about starting
Horrified about weight and measurements.
BUT -  I am DETERMINED to not judge. Because they will be what they are whether I judge or not. And the IMPORTANT thing is that they WILL go down!

Had a very good breakfast
And I did take 2 of the Acivit vitamins they sell (not mandatory)

Other reason so important to keep track of my feelings today is that if/when I lose motivation, I think it will important to have this here!

Later Same Day:
So lunch was good too. Maybe tomorrow or so I will make a chart with foods and add a recipe place. But for now, here is what I had for lunch.
Raw organic kale/ 1 Gardein “chicken” scaloppini / 12 raw whole almonds/ 1 banana
I am drinking water
I just tried Day 1 exercises
Modified AND only got through half of first one! Will try second half later!
Feeling good that doing…

And did second half! No, not ideal to do 2 15-mintue sessions I think. Bu better than not getting back to it!

Day 1 Review:
Ate a LOT of food! Was concerned might be too much! But weighed self today and omg down already! (Will not weight self every day! Just was concerned that too much food).
Exercise was hard for me! But I DID it!
I am THRILLED.

And I am NOT going to obsess. For example, using regular foods I had here anyway to start. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment