Friday, June 20, 2014

The Magic June 20



June 20
Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this, from The Secret: “as soon as you start to feel different about what you already have, you will start to attract more of the the good things. More of the things you can be grateful for. You could look around and say, ‘Well, I don’t have the car I want. I don’t have the house I want. I don’t have the spouse I want. I don’t have the health I want.’ Whoah! Back up, back up! Those are all the things you don’t want. Focus on what you already have that you’re grateful for. And it might be that you have the eyes to read this. It might be the clothes that you have. Yes, you might prefer something else and you might get something else pretty soon, if you start feeling grateful for what you have.” Joe Vitale. “Many people who order their lives rightly in all other ways are kept in poverty by their lack of gratitude.” Wallace Wattles  “…If you want a new car but you are not grateful for the car you have, that will be the dominant frequency you are sending out. Be grateful for what you have now. As you begin to think about all the things in your life you are grateful for, you will be amazed at the never-ending thoughts that come back to you of more things to be grateful for. You have to make a start, and then the law of attraction will receive those grateful thoughts and give you more just like them. You will have locked into the frequency of gratitude and all good things will be yours.” Rhonda Byrne
Because – yes – I am finding it ot be true!
Thnak you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this difficult class, yes, really,
because first of all I have had 2 worse classes and secondly, knowing they were coming enabled me to make plans – plans that include our daily breathing! Which has turned out to be so great for ME! AND for THEM! AND for their PARENTS! AND – I have HELPED these kids. Yes.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for not having slept in my bed for so long,
because although it was crazy, and of course it is a loss I can never “make up,” it has really enabled me to APPRECIATE that I have this bed and how it feels to sleep in it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the pneumonia I had, and the other breathing problems, yes,
because I TRULY APPRECIATE my BREATH!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have these POSITIVE changes!
Because I am ALMOST ALWAYS glad I am alive! I used to wake up, “Oh fuck” was first thought! Like “Oh fuck I woke up.” WHAT a difference!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the fact that I am not in a war,
because it is so tragic and I am so fortunate to not have to be in one. God please bless those who are.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am truly grateful for my aide is going to help me next week after school, and I will pay her,
because I will meet the deadlines!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for J in my life,
because I do love him.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for healthy breakfast just now,
because there are many good and hard-working people on this earth who do not have access to healthy food, so I am aware that I am very fortunate.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my car,
because it works for me, and it is comfortable, and it is even pretty. And I shall get the body work done! Yes!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Got to Ma’s before school. No problems
2.      Still had time for breakfast
3.      Got in on time.
4.      Gave kids great day!
5.      Helped 2 groups with drama…
6.      Drill went fine.
7.      Got mildly injured but ONLY MILDLY!
8.      Got to rest when got home
9.      Got through almost all report cards
10.   Did a lot of good French
11.   Birdies happy and flying.
12.   MY PACKAGES CAME! Yay! For yet better eating. And exercise. I am excited!
Wow! What a good life I really do have!
Thank you thank you thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment