Wednesday, June 18, 2014

The Magic June 18


June 18

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have awakened this morning, so happy!
Because it is just – amazing to wake up happy! Oh my gosh! I am SO grateful for this blessing!!
Tank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for having D accept my conciliatory gesture this morning,
because  I WANT to be a better person. And she is also a person just struggling along doing her best. I don’t WANT that kind of icky like I felt yesterday! I don’t want to be that way! And I am TRULY in a new start about it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for helping E yet again today,
because I really do like doing the right thing!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for these dear dear birdies flying around and singing here right now.
Because oh, they are such little joy bubbles to me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have Nicholas and Alexandra to read,
Because I REALLY look forward to it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the great morning I gave the kids with the chat and the breathing game and the iPad stuff,
because they were so happy!
Even calm.
Some even appreciative.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for J. wanting to see me this coming weekend,
because that brings me hope ad it adds to my happiness.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for ALL  my good fortune in life,
Because, as Thich Nhat Hanh says, “You have all the conditions for happiness.”
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my aide offering today, to stay and help me next week in the afternooons Mon through Thurs as much as I need!
Because I really COULD use the help!
And I am also so incredibly grateful that I offered ok but I will pay her. She said no; I insisted.
The whole thing was just so nice!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for summer,
because I SHALL go swimming this year! I SHALL! (I did not last year)
Oh yes, swimming!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I got through the day with all the yuckies etc.
2.      At least the room was air conditions
3.      I FOUND MY OWN COMPASSION!!!! And made a conciliatory gesture.
4.      It was not responded to! So - I came here to my blog to distress. And it helped!
5.      I helped my mother for a long (and stressful for me) time.
I did 8 report cards

No comments:

Post a Comment