Friday, June 27, 2014

The Magic June 27


June 27

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this feeling – finally – that I can easily be more organized at work. The influence of this year’s aide has helped. But also, believe it or not, exercise!
Because there is something about waling around with muscle strength – that changes everything about the way I move at school. I am pretty sure of this change. I even underspent on supplies. First time EVER. I have ALWAYS squeaked in or overspent. Every single year. But this is a cleaner feeling, like enough is enough and a clean desk might be worth a lot to me…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my freedoms,
because so many wars on this earth, and I am not in one. May I enjoy this day fully and help others too also, just in thanks for THAT!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the CHANCE to have fun today, THIS DAY,
because there really are only so many days of life and this is one of MINE. Regardless of anyone else…
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the hope I have, that this summer will NOT be like last summer. That I will not LET it. That I WILL find a way to live every day!
Because this is my life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have EJ who has been here for me so much,
because although I’m sure she can never know how much she has helped me, I know.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for summer fruit,
because it is nutritious, I love it, and it even brings happy memories of my dad.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this: Despite some stomach jitters for 2 days, I now realize – how lucky am I?!
Because - Summer off from work! A home, birds, friends, freedom, a working body, tv, laptop, iPhone, iPad, a/c, piano, French books and lessons, a great course, a day of paid work next week, my mother feeling happy these days, a park blocks from my house, beaches within short drive, ability to walk, doggie I can visit, love of others including MA, M, Ma, Mother, St, L, A, and freedom to do whatever the f I want. If I chose to I could get on a plane and go somewhere (cheap) even! Fix up my house, swim. WOW!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for new ideas and my ability to be open to them,
Because, well frankly, it is a nice quality. And of course it expands my life and makes me a better person.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the nice public library near me,
because I can do French there if feeling lonely at home.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for hope.
Because hope in this moment, in the next moment, in the universe conspiring for me (and each of us) keeps me going. I can better be in and enjoy this moment with hope that it is ok and the next one will be too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Had coffee and time enough to get to Ma in am before school
2.      Got an IM from someone I respect GREATLY and REALLY like She said she’d lost faith in our fiels until me and that I am everything she hopes to be. Omg! What a thrill!
3.      Aide told me how great year was and so on. That was so nice.
4.      I should be able to get out of there on time today because of more work yesterday…
5.      Fun lunchtime with others in faculty room.
6.      I got rid of stuff (last few days)
7.      I finally feel, these days including yesterday, lke I can be neater at school. (May I extend it to car and especially to home).
8.       






2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Yesterday I woke up in the middle of a nice dream.
2.      Got up before alarm
3.      Coffee, and helped L
4.      Exercised
5.      Was great with kids. Even difficult ones whom I had to reprimand.
6.      K .came and helped me with classroom! SO nice of her!
7.      We got as far as we needed to, I think, in the classroom.
8.      Got home safely.
9.      Was VERY disappointed re J and re A (friend) but got through
10.   Slep
11.   Did Magic Rock Practice
12.   Got to do this work albeit late.
13.   EJ comments so loving so meaningful so helpful.
14.   It WAS a good day!

And I am supposed to put,  2 – 3 times a week, 10 thing I’m thankful for about a relationship over which I’m still in some conflict.
1.      J, thank you for the common sense things you taught me
2.      J, thank you for the wanting me to stop apologizing.
3.      J, thank you for the not liking the 2 people at work who were abusive to me.
4.      J, thank you for the laughter.
5.      J, thank you for saying any time I want doggie… it is up to me.
6.      J, thank you for helping me SO MUCH with my Masters studying.
7.      J, thank you for helping me beyond SO MUCH all the time with work.
8.      J, thank you for still seeing my mother every single Saturday. And doing her pills and visiting.
9.      J, thank you for trying to make your own money.
10.   J, thank you for loving the foods I made for you this spring.
Thank you thank you thank you!

And for my health things:
1.      I am grateful to my heart! For keeping me alive!
2.      I am grateful to my lungs! For the breath!!
3.      I am grateful to my feet! For the walking and the standing!
4.      I am grateful to my hands! For typin, touching, cooking, piano, driving, feeding birds, everything!
5.      I am grateful to my eyes! For seeing nature, seeing for play, seeing for work, seeing books!
6.      I am grateful to my muscles! For responding so quickly to exercise!
7.      I am grateful to my brain! For governing all my systems!
8.      I am grateful to my liver! For cleansing!
9.      I am grateful to my esophagas! For being healthy!
10.   I am grateful to my intestines! For working perfectly!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment