Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Magic June 11


June 11

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have never known true hunger
because many have. And it must be so terrible. Bless them each.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the special project am working on with the kids.,
because  it is good for their learning, good for their happiness, and good for my reputation lol. And I am enjoying it, the creative process.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the dark greens for my birds. They did not take to the baby lettuces. Ah well.. So grateful that can give them dark greens!
Because they are so good for them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for food and clothes for the week,
because I can only do what I can do which is more of one thing at a time now, and I am glad I get those things set up on weekend. Phew.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have water,
because I have water to drink and water to wash dishes and water to wash clothes and water to shower ad bathe and wash hands and water in which to swim. Wow. That is seriously lucky!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the opportunity to say “Thank you” with every step,
because I took advantage of it a little the day before yesterday.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my French studies,
because  I have wanted it for so long, and remember talking to a teacher who had a French tutor and feeling envious that I could never afford such a thing. Meanwhile, I've found one - native French and a translator too - who charges less than half what kindergarten tutors charge! And when I’m doing it I am mindfully in it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for edible flowers, picked straight from the garden,
because  omg, they have more flavor and – power – than in like 1000 calories of crap food!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for new starts and hope,
Because both have always sustained me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for little break plus I think lunch break today,
because I can do some French.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Woke well
2.      Aware of my good fortunes
3.      Good practice with the kiddies
4.      Was smiley a lot with kids
5.      They love reading and cheered when it was time. Aide noticed.
6.      And when I am to read to them also.
7.      They are doing well with telling time.
8.      Did the right thing despite being SHAKING TIRED and went to mother’s.
9.      So glad went, as some things needed to be taken care of.
10.   Went to store for her.
11.   Made phone calls for her.
12.   Did right thing regarding Ma, too.
13.   This aide seems good. Smarter. More – decent. Thank you, God!
14.   Was within an inch of buying something I shouldn’t have eaten. SO stressed. Literally turned car around in gas station and drove home and did NOT do it!
15.   Watched some tv to unwind.
16.   Did Magic Rock practice. Oh, I love that practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment