Thursday, June 19, 2014

The Magic June 19


June 19

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have come to the time to do my Magic practice after school as didn’t have time before school and go there only ½ minutes in advance,
because  I have not skipped a day and do not want to or intend to! (Is page 220 in Microsoft Word already in fact! : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Ma doing the right thing and spending a lot of time with my mother,
because it is good for my mother. (And for Ma and for me).
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for enough money for my bills,
because I remember when that was a REAL struggle and it is so much harder. And there are people who simply can’t make it. And I care. And I am aware that I am very fortunate to be able to work and support myself and not be unable to meet my bills.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for eyesight,
because what a struggle I do NOT have, being able to see throughout my days.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have cooler weather today,
Because the classroom was like a sauna yesterday and today will be MUCH better!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my pretty sunroom,
because it adds joy to my life. And I waited so long for it and worked so hard for it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for mail delivery,
because what would life be like without it.
Thank you thank you thank you.

With all my heart, thank you for more life, as I do expect to have,
because to FINALLY be able to appreciate life and want it, is such a good great gift!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the fact that I own a piano,
because it is important to me, and it is not a necessity in life. I am very fortunate to have it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my new health stuff which might well arrive today,
because I am excited about it!
Than you thank you thank you!

Thank you so very much for enough time.
Because I AM meeting my deadlines.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am extremely grateful for summer coming soon,
Because I will do a day of work and 5 days of a fun class, each with a nice colleague no less, and I will exercise and I will see the opthomologist and I will get a colonoscopy and I willenjoy my home and getting it fixed up.
Thank you thank you thank you!!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I awakened so happy.
2.      Oh my gosh it is –almost- hard to believe. To awaken happy. To like living. Oh thank you a million billion times thank you!
3.      FABULOUS morning practice with kids yesterday
4.      The iBooks came out amazing!
5.      I did some French. And carefully.
6.      I saw AF’s baby. Oh that little doll! It was a joy!
7.      My conciliatory gesture was accepted and appreciated.
8.      And I felt good about self for it too
9.      Ate in faculty room with a/c
10.   Nice chats
11.   Kept technology high and lights low pm when SO hot like a sauna in classroom oh my gosh
12.   No mother troubles
13.   Birdies happy
14.   Decided will take piano lessons summer (and beyond)
15.   Spoke with colleague I like so much about going to course together, as she’s going too!
16.   Am said will help me next week in afternoons. Phew.
17.   Spoke with MA twice
18.   Did Magic Rock practice
19.   Slept
20.   Dreamt
21.   And it is not to be forgotten – and isn’t – that I had a day of life, safe and sound, with food and water, eyesight, walking, speech, swallowing, hearing, driving, a job a home and a car.
22.   Eye drops were delivered here by pharmacy.
23.   Ma called had long time with mother. Good. And will today again. Good.


Health:
1.      Thank you, Health, that I can see!
2.      Thank you, Health, that I can drink!
3.      Thank you, Health, that I can eat!
4.      Thank you, Health, for my digestive system!
5.      Thank you, Health, for my elimination system!
6.      Thank you, Health, that I am out and about and free and mobile!
7.      Thank you, Health, for my brain and intelligence!
8.      Thank you, Health, for my fingers!
9.      Thank you, Health, for my breath!
10.   Thank you, Health, for my heart!
Thank you thank you thank you!

J.:

                  Thank you, J, for taking that all the other day about my mother’s pills worries
                  Thank you, J., for working hard.
                  Thank you, J., for all the years of loving me.
                  Thank you, J., for your courage and strength even in leaving when you did
                  Thank you, J., for wanting to see me this coming weekend!
                  Thank you, J., for the great visit under 2 weeks ago!
                  Thank you, J., for the amazing life you give doggie!
                  Thank you, J., for understanding about my birdies.
                  Thank you, J., for every time at the museums!
                  Thank you, J., for all the cooking!
                  Thank you, J., for hope for the future and considering it truly!
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment