Monday, June 23, 2014

The Magic June 23


June 23

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this: I am ok.
Because I just woke up not AS okay as lately. Felt sad. That’s disappointing. But I just kept going and I am fine. I am fine. I am breathing, I am alive, and I knew to say “thank you for this day of life” even when didn’t feel ok. I am fine.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my job,
because I did something for it and kind of came back “to” again.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for people looking here. It might help some! And those who look here for ME. Oh thank you! Thank you, E.J.!
Because I am not alone. WE are not alone.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for activity and people and “pets,”
because I am active and vital. And that is beyond beyond so much greater than the opposite, which I’ve been, oh my gosh!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed just to be here for this day,
because in the big pictre, really all is great in my life and who knows what will happen in a day. It is like a treasure box of wonders and opportunities.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for prayer, thoughts, vibes, Reiki, and meditation for others,
because many people are truly suffering in the world right now, may it change.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for seeing this just now on facebook, by Bryant McGill (his is a public page)
because it is so powerful. And so hopeful:
“The truth can do years of work in seconds by Bryant McGill
If your situation seems impossible at least look it straight in the eye, because having painful truth is better than a pleasant lie. Pleasant lies just perpetuate your problems. People tend to think they want success, progress, happiness and peace more than anything, but really deep-down, people want the truth. People have given-up everything and even died for the truth. But the truth only comes if you are willing to face some really unpleasant things about yourself. You have to dig deep inside of yourself and have a look at your old resentments, judgments, insecurities and fears. All of these ugly, hidden things are how we lie to ourselves. We lie about how tomorrow will be no different, and how we can't, and how they don't like us, how we aren't worthy and how we're finished and it's impossible. And then there is the worst lie of all — that we are unlovable. This is how a person who is paralyzed by lies thinks.
The truth can set you free, but when it comes, it's more like a wrecking-ball than a holy beam of illumination. Truth can be terrifying. If you're brave enough to follow truth it will shatter you and your illusions at the same time. If you are not taking proper care of yourself, you need to be broken, because you are probably set in your ways like concrete. Don't live a lie any more. Come clean. Let it out. The truth can do years of work in seconds. Once you let the truth loose it is like setting a fire that you can't stop. Let the fires of truth burn away your false life and your excuses, fears, blaming, doubts and illusions of insignificance. Accept that through truth — tomorrow will most certainly be different! Accept that you can and will do what you must do, to take good care of yourself. Accept that there are people who will like you for who you really are. Accept that you are not finished, and a new and better life is just beginning. All of this is possible through accepting the truth that you are worthy of good things, and you are a deserving and beautiful person.”
Thank you thank you thank you!
With all my heart, thank you for petitions to sign to help animals,
because  _________

.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this,
because  I need it. And maybe we all do! _______



I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for God,
because whether God is the God of any religion at all, or goodness of the universe, there is certainly something higher than I! And here for me!
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I had a massage! Yay
2.      Very very pretty nightgown and looked great on me.
3.      Did the exercise
4.      Stayed on the food plan. Was tempted at night but didn’t stray (not hunger! Tempation).
5.      Did my Magic Rock practice. I love that practice.
6.      Heard this on Big Bang Theory repeat and find it comforting thought: Leonard: You know, there's a foundational idea in string theory that the whole universe may be a hologram. Penny: What do you mean? Leonard Hofstadter: Well, the holographic principle suggests that what we all experience every day in three dimensions may really just be information on a surface located at the farthest reaches of our cosmos. So it's possible that our lives are really just acting out a painting on the largest canvas in the universe.
7.      I was out in the beautiful weather. Granted, it was because I couldn’t find my iPhone power cord and had to charge it in the car lol but used that opportunity to go to bird store and to get out in the beautiful weather.
8.      Got them parakeet mix seeds
9.      Got them organic pellets
10.   Great drive up
11.   And great drive back
12.   And – found cord! It was in car lol!
13.   Have iPad cord at home
14.   Found iPhone and Nook cords but – Nook is missing a piece but I looked on Amazon and called Barnes & Noble and it is cheaper at Barnes & Noble and they have it in stock. Yay.
15.   So I will stop there after school today. Easy. Goody.
16.   Will go back to keeping them where I have kept them for so long: )
17.   Sent nice b’day card to A.
18.   Weather was gorgeous.
19.   My mother got out in it.
20.   I had no obligations to others yesterday.
21.   I straightened
22.   Did laundry
23.   Have shoppnng list IF go. May not even need to go
24.   Two recipes also.
25.   From “Supermarket Vegan.”
26.   Such a good book!
27.   Fresh coffee
28.   With cinnamon
29.   Fresh kale AND “power blend” for birdies (and self lol)

And I am so so thankful for:
1.      J thinking
2.      EJ helping me keep things straighter – yes it DID make a difference. Really.
3.      Massages
4.      Pedicures
5.      Hope
6.      Future, may I have one.
7.      THAT feeling!
8.      “My birds”
9.      My health! I have everything
10.   Thich Nhat Hanh saying, “You have all the conditions for happiness. And yes he has even given these talks in orrible circumstances like at high security prison in Maryland (little book “Be Free Where You Are” and helped people! Greatest little book I’ve ever read!
11.   Good books
12.   All the laughter with J
13.   All the se with J
14.   All the nature walks with J at BG, GI, aquaduct, HW, SF, PR, etc!
15.   The concerts with J
16.   The plays with J
17.   The bird store with J
18.   All the diet stuff with J
19.   The walks at outdoor mall with J and little dog
20.   The music with J
21.   The movies with J
22.   My eyesight
23.   My hearing
24.   My speech
25.   My swallowing
26.   My walking
27.   My new stronger strength already in 2 days!
28.   And I know it will keep improving!
29.   My breath!
30.   My ability to do complex things we sometimes take for granted like typing while things, playing piano, reading, writing, less planning, teaching, etc.
31.   My spirit’s, mind’s, and body’s abilities to transform from meditation and Reiki.
32.   And so quickly.
33.   The book The Secret, the book that follows it: The Power, and my favorite, the next one after: The Magic!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment