Sunday, June 22, 2014

The Magic June 22


June 22

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the 21 Day Fix,
because I grew up not knowing how to eat. I have tried many things. Sane things. Crazy things. Over many years. And given up too. But lately have been eating more – normally. Without a program or meetings… And loving it. Wanted to bump it up a step. And here it is! I am happy with this and blessed to have found it!
Thank you thank you than you!

I am so happy and grateful for my ability to do the exercise even though modified and in 2 halves,
because I caught it in time!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the things I have going for me NOW!
Because there is a whole list of them! Like: I am taking French lessons, and will have a bit more time in summer for homework. I can get house repairs that are needed, done. I can take piano lessons and practice a bit each day. I am doing a day of work, for a little money. I am going to a week long course. A colleague I like is also going. It should be fun. I have the 21 Day Fix (as many cycles as I want). J. is open. MA and I are such close friends. M too. And maybe St even. Aide will help me in room this coming week (I will pay her) so I will meet my deadline. I have birds and can give them attention every day. I can go to beaches. I can walk in parks. I can breathe. I can read. So much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for today.
Because I will go to the bird store and get them some more pellets and seeds. And I will do laundry. And I will exercise (in am). And I will straighten. I might even treat myself to a massage! And I will do some French! Ahhh. MIGHT see J. Don’t know.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have just seen this, from a lovely woman’s site _____

Because I need it and it is true. It expresses where I am getting right now! Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for her,
because she is a beautiful soul. Also composes music and sings beautifully! And needs big major metal crutches to walk, but I didn’t always know that. It adds to her beauty, that this does not define her but is kind of an incidental. Went through a lot as a teen with surgeries etc. A public fb page. Anna Taylor.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for having just bought new sheets!
Because I need them. And they are cheerful colors! And – 85% off!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my ability to cook, and my kitchen,
because today I shall get a few things ready for the week! Setting up a good successful week for myself!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for jigsawplanet.org,
because in between things, it does help me relax.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my washer and dryer, my dishwasher, my kitchen sink, my bathroom,
because all of these make my life so much easier.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I had a pedicure. Ahhh.
2.      And a mani but no polish
3.      Ate well all day on 21 Day Fix
4.      Got through the exercise! (and WANT to again)
5.      And it has different ones so not repeating same old every day. Rotation.
6.      No obligations to anyone yesterday all day
7.      Nice chat with M.A.
8.      Birds out a LOT
9.      Started new book Shanghai Girls. The writing seems beautiful. And at least it is not about the Middle East or the Holocaust for this one (book group).
10.   Didn’t get upset that missing power cords. Will find or replace.
11.   Played Chopin. Nicely.
12.   Loved the leg massage part of the pedicure.
13.   Yesterday, I had money for everything I needed, and extras (like pedicure). That alone is a great good thing, and I am very grateful!
14.   And – I even had my hair cut and colored. It looks so good!
15.   did my Magic Rock Practice. EVERY single day I have something NEW. And EVERY single day I have more than one thing from which to choose. Wow! This is an AMAZING practice!

Health
1.      Thank you, that I can do all the multi-things it takes to drive! See, hear, move arms, legs, feet, think multiple things at once, have good reaction time, …Thank you!
2.      Thank you, that I can do all the multi-things it takes to play piano! See, hear, move fingers, coordinate eyes and brain and hands, and feet on pedals, get into the music, be in the moment… Thank you!
3.      Thank you, that I can pet dear animals like doggies and birdies… My hands and my brain. Thank you!
4.      Thank you, that I can teach children! My brain and quick thinking and compassion and legs arms eyes ears voice and all systems working together to allow me to do this! Thank you!
5.      Thank you, that I can carry a tune. The kids like to hear me sing! Thank you!
6.      Thank you for my open mind so that I try new things! I went to London! Alone! And I am going to an arts class for FIVE DAYS this summer! Thank you!
7.      Thank you for my ability to swallow. I have seen aspirational pneumonia and I am so lucky not to have it. Thank you!
8.      Thank you that my heart still beats on its own. Thank you!
9.      Thank you that I breathe on my own! Thank you!
10.   Thank you for my eyesight! Oh thank you!
Thank you thank you thank you!

J.:
1.      Thank you that he is thinking.
2.      Thank you that he is doing something to make a little money, and something else he especially loves. So he should be feeling better about himself.
3.      Thank you that we had that great visit and hugs 2 weeks ago and might again today.
4.      Thank you that I cooked those things for him and he appreciated!
5.      Thank you that he took me out for my birthday!
6.      Thank you that we still laugh together!
7.      Thank you that we both have integrity!
8.      Thank you for all the years we had together!
9.      Thank you for the long walks and talking!
10.   Thank you for all the great lovemaking!
Thank you thank you thank you!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hon....thought you might find this interesting.
    http://thespiritscience.net/2014/06/20/20-things-to-stop-letting-people-do-to-you/

    xo

    ReplyDelete