Sunday, June 1, 2014

The Magic June 1


June 1

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the example of the brave people who’ve been through so much, and share!
Because A said last night that I (I Lynn, not he) have had more (problems) than most. My mother’s illness when little, my father’s early and sudden death, 2 marriages gone funky, etc.  I felt REALLY bad after that! And had bad dreams even!
Then
This morning,
Got outside and as always it changed my thinking. And I thought, “What about others who’ve been through so much MORE? What about A’s own mother, who was a Holocaust survivor?! And went on to be a great mother?! May I be a tribute – may my life be a tribute to those who fight yet harder battles and find love and happiness and – life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this post I just saw, “I am. Two of the most powerful words; for what you put after them shapes your reality.”
__________

Because it is very moving. True I believe! So let me think about it now.
I am…
I am strong.
I am kind.
I am fine.
I am fine. I am fine. I am fine.
I am alive and I am grateful.
I am smart.
I am a lovely being of God and the Universe.
I am worthwhile.
I am flawed but that just means I am human.
I am doing my best.
And that is good enough.
I. Am. Worthwhile.
Nice.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for EVERY single good feeling I have!
Because – well – because they feell good! And because I believe we are SUPPOSED TO feel good! 
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for this: “If you keep your food in refrigerator, your clothes in a closet, if you have a bed to sleep in, and a roof over your head, you are richer than 75% of world population. Appreciate what you have!”
Because it is a great reminder.
Thank you thank you thank you for the reminder,
and thank you thank you thank you for the thing itself: I DO have food in fridge and clothes in closet and bed and roof.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this experience starting, and coming, of living in a good place in order,
Because as I move forward on it I get lashbacks like setbacks, fear or something. Of what? Fear of emptiness? Loneliness? Of what will be there when I don’t have this hanging over my head? Yet it opens up such wonderful possibilities: sitting outside. Sitting in sunroom. Having company. Doing art crafts. Piano. French. Here at house. Sleeping in the bed! Not worrying about anyone stopping over at any time. Even birds could be in sunroom more…. And I could finally use that room all year. (Some of this requires handymen and other money situations but I will do).
Just - living.
Wow.
Opportunities for nice life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for finally beginning to TAKE these opportunities, and feeling good about my own self and my own body and my own life
because in these moments like that, I am living. And I expect it more and more. And it is SO VERY MUCH BETTER than the other way!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this season,
because  the weather and the extra light each day help my emotional state so much!
(And - if I use it well and wisely, I can be MUCH MUCH MUCH better off by the next time the darker colder days come, and even ~enjoy~ them!)
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for, “The point of life is happiness.” The Dalai Lama.
Because I believe this, and have for may years now, and some people have actually challenged me on this idea! I am glad to see it here today on fb!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my senses,
because all is available to me through seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting, and touching. And they all work.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my dear birds flying right here right now in the room, around my head. They seem very happy today!
Because, I WANT them happy!
And, well, it feels so good to *me* - brings me such joy! I am very happy to have my two birds!
Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.


1.      I went to corner for coffee. Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      It was GORGEOUS out! Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Came back and relaxed and ENJOYED coffee.
4.      And chatted (IM) with A.
5.      And then, I got started.
6.      I did. After not being able to for so long. I was ABLE to!
7.      I cleaned up.
8.      The kitchen
9.      The den
10.   The birdcage
11.   The bathroom
12.   Sunroom was okay
13.   And I did laundry (which usually I leave for Sunday)
14.   And I cooked dinner.
15.   I paid the clean-up outdoors guy.
16.   He thanked me.
17.   I found that the mice turds were localized and probably mainly because of spilled bird seed about which I will be more careful in future.
18.   And – I got through it WITHOUT J., although believe me, I was TEMPTED to call him!
19.   And remember that this had happened in like 1987, and never again so I know how to avoid it.
20.   And I ate veggies and protein and grain. So, ate well.
21.   And did not overeat.
22.   I spoke with MA, M, and mother.
23.   I felt so much better in better environment!
24.   And I got through it all.
25.   And I did my nighttime Magic Rock practice.
26.   And I actually felt that the BEST thing of the day was cleaning out the birdcage so thoroughly. So good for them.
27.   And I slept.
28.   And there were times again, yes, when I felt just, worthwhile and life is worthwhile, no matter what he does. I am liking ME. And liking LIFE. Went up and down a LOT, but fighting all kinds of things including self-sabotage… fears…. Etc. So – that I had any good feelings is a great good thing!
29.   J. did my mother’s pills.

Health
1.      Thank you thank you thank you, Eyes, for being perfect!
2.      Thank you thank you thank you, Heart, for beating strongly and perfectly all the time!
3.      Thank you thank you thank you, Lungs, for being in perfect radiant health and breathing so beautifully for me.
4.      Thank you thank you thank you, Blood Sugar for stabilizing and being low enough and just right all the time!
5.      Thank you thank you thank you, Weight, for stabilizing and being just right, low but healthy and strong and fit.
6.      Thank you thank you thank you, Legs for your strength and curvy beauty and ability to take me around everywhere and your tight skin!
7.      Thank you thank you thank you, Hands, for not getting stuck anymore with trigger thumb or finger and for being able to do do do everything from writing to cooking to typing to piano to driving to hugging to petting birds etc etc etc. Thank you thank you thank you!
8.      Thank you thank you thank you, Skin for being so perfect and healthy even though I sunbathed before I knew better. Thank you thank you thank you!
9.      Thank you thank you thank you, Sexual Organs, for all the pleasure you have always been able and willing to give!
10.   Thank you thank you thank you, Digestive System, for spreading nutrients and filtering out impurities and working so regularly and perfectly and healthily! Thank you thank you thank you!


J.
1. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for being open to me
2. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for trying to find and improve yourself.
3. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for always making me laugh.
4. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for the wonderful kisses and hugs and fireplace times and sofa times and wedding night and thoughtful little gifts and that look of love on your face toward me.
5. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for being open-minded to what I have to offer.
6. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for thanking me for the foods I’ve made for you.
7. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for the care you take of doggie!
8. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for your feelings about animals’ freedom.
9. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for all the cleaning and laundry and fixing and painting and building and cooking you did here.
10. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for fixing the toilet recently!
11. Thank you thank you thank you, J., for our GREAT times in L.A.!
Thank you thank you thank you!

List of Desires “as though you’ve received them.”
1.      Thank you thank you thank you for me and J being together and happy for the rest of our lives!
2.      Thank you thank you thank you for my being ok without him first!
3.      Thank you thank you thank you for my vibrant and perfect health!
4.      Thank you thank you thank you for my amazing strong healthy and beautiful fit tight body!
5.      Thank you thank you thank you for my beautiful home in perfect order!
6.      Thank you thank you thank you for my fabulous safe and friencly and pretty neighborhood!
7.      Thank you thank you thank you for my love of exercise and that I do it every day!
8.      Thank you thank you thank you for more money than I need by far! And that I have more than I ever though, plus get to help others and animals too!
9.      Thank you thank you thank you for my emotional health and good mood an happiness all the time!
10.   Thank you thank you thank you for my long healthy and happy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment