Sunday, June 8, 2014

The Magic June 8


June 8

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the opportunity to enjoy this day!
Because being alive, and healthy, and having a day off, with a home and birds and car and money for food, and even beautiful weather, is a wonderful gift, all!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for hot hot coffee,
because hot hot liquids feel so good to me going down.
I am fortunate to have these available to me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my breath,
because not only it is a gift - and not only do I remember when I struggled for it – and not only do I actually get deep breaths now -  but I ~enjoy~ it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the fact that growing up, I had all I needed and more,
because I did not have to do anything to earn money and yet I had all I needed. And that is also a good lesson for me today, about the Universe taking care...
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my education,
Because I love that I have learned some things in so many subject areas including philosophy, psychology, math, sciences, religions, education, literature, French, writing... And of course my education has enabled me to teach.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the better order of things around here! And that I did it! And the two loads of laundry being done yesterday. And the dishwasher running right now.
Because life is easier, happier, and better this way.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my pretty skin ,
because it is so soft and wrinkle free and nice. And I get compliments on it a lot: )
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for food shopping day today,
because I will decide on a few simple things and keep it simple, but get organic produce!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for vegan cookbooks,
because they help me to eat real food, and easily, and not overeat, and get the nutrients I need.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for – ideas!
Because someday, when I retire, maybe I’ll do something with Reiki, or nutrition, or an animal sanctuary!
Thank you thank you thank you!

One extra today:
I am so beyond incredibly thankful for laughter and smiles and happiness and how pretty my l.r. looks from right here where I’m sitting in the den, with the Koko painting and the oak tree and the red pillows and the Tibetan bowl and crystals and miniature screen in my eyesight and no clutter in my line of sight,
because I feel good about all of this and REALLY appreciate it! All!
Thank you thank you thank you!

And:
I am extremely grateful for the boxed organic pre-washed dark leafy greens,
because they help me to easily GET those all-important-for-my-emotions-as-well-as-health greens in!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I got a mani-pedi.
2.      I dealt with my mother’s shit well.
3.      I took a walk
4.      I had a wonderful hour with J.
5.      And really great hugs!
6.      I spent time in my sunroom!
7.      And did a little French.
8.      And my birds were in there for a long time – their favorite room
9.      Ad they were free for hours and hours
10.   And flew throughout house
11.   I straightened all – except bedroom
12.   I did my Magic Rock practice at night as always now
13.   I played Chopin. Nicely

No comments:

Post a Comment