Sunday, June 22, 2014

Day 2 on my 21 Day Fix Journey

Had good foods.
Lots of liquid too. Including lots of water of course.
Am not hungry AT ALL.
Not even seriously tempted by junk.
In fact, MAY have to leave off 2 breads and 2 oils for today. It says is ok if cannot finish all food, but to leave out a little of each category or alternate what leave out. Ex don't eat all your breads and fat and leave out veggies lol. I may still have them, but if not, this would be like the first time ever that I didn't eat every bread I possibly could omg.

Exercised. It was hard. I liked it. But must leave 1 hour (me - at this point). Because 30 minutes to exercise and like half an hour for food or liquid and recover after!

This was a great day.
I ALREADY feel like
  • I can feel my muscles,
  • I have more energy, and
  • I am more hopeful
 Wow!

No comments:

Post a Comment