Monday, June 30, 2014

The Magic June 30


June 30, 2014

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have Chopin’s music in my life,
because I must call it an undertow – I know that is not a musical word lol – but there is an undertow that touches my heart.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for having played on a piano on which he himself had played,
because it is one of the great thrills of my life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my boys, as in my birds,
because they are sweet, happy, plucky, active, healthy, singing little joy bubbles in my home.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for all this time off,
because they are out and free many hours each day!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have plans with M soon,
Because we can talk and catch up. Also read the mindfulness trainings I hope.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for enough money for food for me and the birds,
because IMAGINE what it must be like to struggle for sustenance. I am very fortunate indeed.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for telephones and the convenience they give to us keeping in touch with others,
because it is so important.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for fresh summer fruit,
Because it is delicious and it is nutritious and it reminds me of my dad.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for plans with MA soon, and plans with St soon as she can,
because my goal is to not get depressed this summer. Achievement and happiness and growth and house better is wonderful and I am aiming for those too, but not get depressed not get depressed not get depressed is of the utmost importance.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for MA and me helping each OTHER this summer,
because I need the happy friendship times and she needs the help adjusting to her new place.
Friendship is immeasurable.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

Oh my gosh WHAT a day! I am SO grateful!

1.      Morning coffee IMing with A
2.      Birds free
3.      Practiced lot of piano and did well.
4.      Heard back from O. She will give me lesson in July! I think near end I will be ready for one.
5.       
6.      Exercised
7.      Showered and dressed nicely and makeup
8.      Went to mother’s
9.      Ma and aide working yesterday were there so it was like a luncheon the four of us, Mother, Ma, D, and me.
10.   We had fun! All of us!
11.   From there, I went to the library. I love that library.
12.   And I did French there for an hour and 10 minutes. I love French!
13.   From there I went to the bookstore to replace the piece of the Nook power cord that’s gone missing. They didn’t have it but he helped me figure out choices.
14.   And I bought a vegetarian magazine! Yay I love those.
15.   Then went to supermarket and did mother’s shopping
16.   And brought it to her.
17.   And picked up a few things for self too.
18.   And only spent 25 dollars on own stuff, yay.
19.   And less than last time on my mother’s stuff too.
20.   Came home, put food away.
21.   I ate a bit too much but didn’t pig out and didn’t have junk! Yay!
22.   MAINLY – THIS: I felt happy. AND I felt PEACE. I felt like when meditate. Like fine and ok and CALM INSIDE.  Almost unbelievable. NO J. PERFECTLY FINE, OKAY, CALM AND HAPPY!!!!!!
This was HUGE! Thank you thank you thank you!
And I didn’t just lay here for first two days when school got out, which can lead to a fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment