Sunday, June 29, 2014

The Magic June 29


June 29

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the Magic Rock practice,
Because it was always missing from my life something to put/keep good thought in my head before sleep. Also, I find myself going through so many good things of the day. To pick my FAVORITE. Wow. There are some EVERY DAY. MANY – EVERY day!!!!!!!! It has been maybe 60 days or more already and ALWAYS a number of things from which to choose and each special so hard choice! WHAT a lesson!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for piano practice,
because it is able to take me “out of myself.” Not to mention it puts me in connection with others, with history, with great composers. And it helps me hear music. It is also good for the brain health. And it is even a little exercise.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this 21 Day Fix exercise program,
because I FELL stronger and I AM stronger!
Ex. Last weekend this “total cardio fix” dvd was too hard for me and I did half and came back later to do the 2nd half. It was really all I could do. TODAY – I did it all straight through – with NO problem, AND fewer modifications! IN one week! (The exercises rotate so I don’t do this one daily! I am just getting stronger totally!)
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for Chopin,
because his usic really calls to me!
And I am getting better and better and it AND enjoying it more and more!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have the time and energy now to practice!
because last summer all I could do was be miserable.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the library and that it is open on weekends,
because I like spending an hour or so there sometimes and doing my French.

I am truly grateful for treating myself to the French lessons!
Because I love the sound of this language. And because it is a mindful practice for me. It is also good for my brain. And opens up new worlds to me too.  And it was something I ALWAYS wanted. VERY MUCH. And I work hard. So why NOT do it for myself?!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my not doing inappropriate things with my married friend although he would,
because his wife doesn’t even care (I know her yes) but it would not be good for ME! I DESERVE better. Thank you that I KNOW that!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my car and my ability to drive,
because it makes all of life much easier! And lately, it is fun too!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the honest mechanic near my house and the honest mechanic near my school,
because they are trustworthy and that is a big relief!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I practiced 3 Chopin pieces
2.      I wrote to O about can I have a lesson in July. That took courage.
3.      Great talk with MA. She had been afraid of how I would feel about her after seeing her at the “old people place.” NO! I love her!
4.      I had good talk with mother.
5.      I slept. Funky dreams but slept.
6.      Magic Rock practice. Wow
7.      Not depressed. Day 2 of summer vaca and not depressed. Yay.
8.      Good talks with A.
9.      Including telling him he hurt me yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment