Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Magic June 4


June 4

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have: weight is sort of falling off me ,
because it IS POSSIBLE that I am getting over this food obsession ... Enough… I mean, it is POSSIBLE that I am becoming MATURE enough to care more about my health, and my emotional health, and my love life to put THEM above OVEREATING. I am also developing a taste for veggies. Oooh –summer should help even more! Because I ADORE fresh summer fruit. Plus fresh summer veggies…. I’m thinking zucchini with tomatoes (mother’s recipe)… Last night, for example, I did have a sandwich. But also I had a whole can of green beans, with sauce and vegan mozzarella on top. It was great! ____________

_
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for J. wanting to see me,
because I do love him and maybe we can be happy together.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I am truly grateful for the concept of moderation. I don’t have to be 100% in ANYTHING. Just do what I can… In eating; in veganism God forbid a speckle of something is an accidental ingredient, or I need medicine; in teaching; in piano; in French; in books; in house; in meditation; in anything.
Because  - what a RELIEF! What a better way to LIVE!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for, of all people, Da, who can be annoying to work with, but the talk yesterday about meditation was inspirational to me. (I am also grateful to be open to learning from others, although maybe don’t want to as much as do…)
Because I KNOW that a daily practice will help me. I have hated doing it alone, but maybe it’s time to get over that too…: )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this time in my life, this age, this phase, this health, this “forced” growing up, all of it
because I am SO MUCH more positive!!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my book group, to which I will go today,
because I need the social things.

I am truly grateful for the fact that I’m gonna see M’s girls soon for a movie dinner together: )
Because I do love them. They are the closest things to nieces I really have. And I love and care for them very much. And they even love me too! How fortunate I am!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for things like this. Being introduced to things like this.
Because it is changing me for the better and bringing me more happiness each day _______

Discussing it once with KD, who brought it up…. Seeing this one this am, …
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the smile that just came to me after seeing the video my friend took of whales breaching (which I can’t seem to get onto here), and the gratefulness post by my other friend______
To meet everything and everyone through stillness instead of mental noise is the greatest gift you can offer to the universe.”
Eckhart Tolle Stillness Speaks. (photo by Annie Wall)
,
because how lucky to be sitting here alone and have a genuine sweet smile come to me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for every single aspect of my health like breath and strength physically like leg muscles, and emotionally like ability to keep going,
because I wasn’t sure I’d have. And they make life more available in every day and every moment.
Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Settled the check business – not just with Ma, but in my heart. Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      AM saw mother before school and we had the best love exchange. She said, “You are a doll to me.” We had other loving words, “I love you so much…” and two giant hugs and kisses. Oh, thank you thank you thank you. (And this was my Magic Rock best thing from the day yesterday too!)
3.      Meting went well and fine and I felt good about my decisions for my kids
4.      And my decision to take the “issue” kid next year.  Health etc , mother overwrought… I can do this. Who knows, teaching him might even help ME.
5.      Read a bit more of my book
6.      Called city about ticket I have to pay
7.      Copied and delivered the letters for Ma. Of course they were wrong because forgot letterhead, but will fax them today…
8.      Did Magic Rock practice
9.      Slept and had dreams
10.   Ate lots of veggies and 1 fruit
11.   And some protein
12.   And a little bread. But lots of veggeis : )
13.   Vegan vegan vegan. Keep picturing that pleasuring my palette vs the suffering of a sentient being…. And it keeps me going. Those dairy cows and their horrible lives in the factories… SO appreciative am vegan!
14.   Shared about the best book, “Be Free Where You Are” by Thich Nhat Hanh. Even offered to buy. At lunch.
15.   TOOK lunch break. Felt needed it after 2 hours in that meeting.
16.   GREAT progress with kids and storytelling adventure.


No comments:

Post a Comment