Thursday, April 21, 2011

Ick

I am so lonely.
MA needs to not be burdened. Plus she went away today. And when she gets back her niece visits. and she's over-burdened. And her health is not perfect. She's so fatigued...
ML is becoming so forgetful. Plus we never did things without the group anyway. Although I think we talked about it (that park up there)
S is so preoccupied with her currently good relationship and her new house (and job)
M is a devoted mother, trying to save her marriage, working so hard at work, and although gracious, overwhelmed.
St has her family. Always first. As it should be.
O is not so available. Maybe angry about lessons? Just busy? Just not close enough?
Dr. is aging and changing.
Mother is decrepitating.

I want J.
And a true best girlfriend.
And to be close with his family.

Yesterday i had a good day. Of doing stuff. But toda I am lonely and I feel like shit and I don't feel physically well and I'm miserable and scared. And so lonely.
Shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment