Sunday, April 17, 2011

Lesson Learned about Abstinence

I will have to make it - I don't want to say stricter - better. Better for me. Easier, in fact. Because here's the lesson.

Friday I ate the sandwich on Italian bread : ( and chips at the luncheon.
That was that!
Evening bad - cookie, white pizza (vegan frozen)

Yesterday - too much. Too much and too late. PLUS the "rice" at that diner, I think is risotto! Which is what? White flour.
So, overate last night too.

This morning?
Dizzy, sour stomach, hard time getting up.
Great poop though. Must find way to have that without the bad-for-me-eating. Maybe making sure to get *enough veggies and fruit * and/or adding some all bran and/or making sure to get the oils.

Oh, and have come back in next day to add this:
Maybe the horrible nervous stomach-has-fallen-out-of-body terror this day after like one line from J was also partly influenced/induced by that abstinence lack! ?

But
*TODAY'S ABSINENCE *
Some green veggies of the kind that count for me (it will probably be at least kale)
No white pasta
No Italian bread, crackers, potato chips, cake, cookies, cupcakes, candy,...junk
No French fries out
No soda or diet soda
No lemonade or pink lemonade
*No overeating. Feel the fullness, like did yesterday and didn't stop, and stop!
No eating after dinner. Soy yogurt or fruit can be had but really at end of dinner, not hours later. Drink water or tea. Go to bed.

And
I will find someone to call tomorrow morning at 7am as part of my abstinence because Sp won't be available and I must keep up the habit, according to Sp.

Thank you (God for the ideas, and anyone who might ever read this, so I'm not all alone in cyber-space).

And I feel like saying:
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment