Saturday, April 23, 2011

Some Thoughts So Far Today

Again, I keep thinking of what EJ said: “Love to you - and remember: Find your joy and peace outside of and independent of any other people. Once you do that, you may find that your needs and desires are different than you thought.”

I am so nervous, Lord, that my mother won't be able to come with us tomorrow. (Pretty sure she'll still be in hospital). And while I *should * be concentrating only on that being lousy for *her, * I'm concentrating on the long drive out and back, during which we'll probably be alone. And I pray to you, Dear Lord,
that J finds it delightful to be with me
and does not say anything that hurts me devestating-feeling-wise
and that it *helps * us to get back and be happy together soon.

For this, I pray with full heart. Thank you. Amen.

And I also pray with full heart for my mother's day tomorrow. May she be and feel well and good.

And for all the people on my prayer list to have a good day tomorrow.

Now, I'd better go back to de-cluttering.


HOURS LATER:
I am supposed to feel good in the moment. All I have to do is feel good in this moment. Long-term will take care of itself if I do what I am supposed to do to take care of myself and be good to others and do what I needd to to feel okay.
Note to self: Just be okay as self, in self, with self, in this moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment