Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A big change in acceptance

Although I had nightmares, and woke up with the pit of the stomach problem again, I was just sitting her doing my morning work and praying the God and Mary prayers and my stomach felt good. Like, I do believe they are helping me. And will heal my marriage too. Which couldn't have been done (I mean in terms of me, not them!) if not for *me * changing.

And being able to let go and let God, as of yesterday. Like sitting at the faculty meeting and earlier walking through the halls, and *realizing,* whichever way it goes, it goes. I have done all I can FOR NOW. I can't go back and undo the past. And i am growing NOW. And I'll have to be okay and will be okay whichever way it goes God has a plan for me.

I can't always hold onto that, and it's very new, but it was a very good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment