Sunday, May 8, 2011

More Affirmations Because I Really Need Them Today

From CoDA's, The Affirmation Booklet

I am aware of my recovery progress.
I enjoy an abundance of happiness.
My serenity deepens as my acceptance increases.
I recognize that God is God, and I am me.
I achieve balance and serenity in my life.
I treat myself with kindness.
I live in the moment.

I release my fear of feeling my feelings.
I deserve the good tings that happen in my life.
I choose to feel joy.
I am a joy to behold.
There's a lot to be happy for - God has a plan for me.

As I breathe deeply and relax, my beauty radiates.

I celebrate all my successes, large and small.

The Twelve Promises are mine - my spirit is awake to receive them.

Good changes come my way. I hold each one close because I deserve it.

Today I have whatever I need.

The more I connect with my Higher Power, the healthier I am.

I am all right; I am OK; I am successful in whatever I do.

I am exactly where i am supposed to be.

I give and receive love with an equal partner.

My soul is precious and free, like a butterfly.

I am capable of change.

The love of the universe is with me as I go through this day.

I experience recovery and trust the process.

I matter.

I have intimate, healthy relationships.




Who *wouldn't* want to be with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment