Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happinesses, Joys, Fun, etc.

I'm looking for ways to not *just* work at work and work on self but also to have some fun.
Well, I'm a bit torn about this.
Like, of course I want fun!
But - maybe right now is like *my* "Razor's Edge" kind of time and I do need to do a lot of work on myself - and I do get to.

Anyway, that feels right.

But then, what CoDA Sp said today was great too. About how I had to take a Xanax at work Monday, and that has never happened before, and she said she has another way, a little exercise she would do when she would obsess about the someone:
Very simple
Whenever you think about that person that you’re detaching from – tell self NO and think about something healthy – that only pertains to you –
Exercise
A friend
A phone call
Literature
A walk
A cup of tea – a movie – something to break the pattern
Because as addict we do the same thing over and over again
Ch – piano – Phoebe

She also shared about the importance of being able to identify our feelings.

And so, putting all that together somehow or not or whatever, I think it would do me some good to notice my things that *feel* *good.*

So this may seem ridiculous, but

*I truly enjoyed eating that raw kale salad. It felt good, like fun even. (And healthy etc.)
*I can keep looking at the beautiful flowers I bought for my own self. And shared the pleasure with her too. I can say there is some joy in those flowers for me. And that I picked not too formal but very cheery looking ones. Lots of yellow. And pink and some purple. Just so happy-looking. And they bring me joy. I am happy to do it. And I bought ingreds. to make my own hummus the next several times instead of buying, and that will pay for the flowers:)

1 comment:


  1. I will forever be indebted to the great Doctor TAKUTA for fixing my broken marriage after my husband left me for his mistress for 3 months. I never believed in spells until my friend introduced me to him. At first, I was skeptical about him because I heard a lots about false spell casters but I put my doubts behind me for i was desperate to get my husband back and I did according to what he instructed me to do. Now my husband is back just within 48 hours of contacting him. I'm living happily with my husband again after months of divorce and I will not rest till he's known all over the world. He's also specialize in money spells, lottery spells, sickness spells E.T.C. Get connected with Doctor Takuta now, his email is takutaspellalter@gmail.com or WhatsApp on +27788634102

    ReplyDelete