Monday, July 14, 2014

Huh


I was telling MA on Sat morning that I felt the nerve-ending-frayed thing I get rarely. Every several years.
And when it happens, I know is a time to be careful. Gentle. With self. It is absolute overload with this frazzled nerve-endings feeling. I don’t know quite how to describe it.

And –
·       The hearing of the 3 young-people deaths in Ji’s family,
·       The spending time on it and his and his family’s pages,
·       The funky time with M
·       The beginning to sink Sun morning
·       The mother emergency and time with both aides
·       The horrible I’m – all- alone feeling at hospital
·       The J. talks
·       The priest fight (fb)
·       The death of my dear friend’s dear animal
·       The Reiki and prayers for her
·       The staying up too late helping her
·       And the being awakened early this am by M on phone
Were all AFTER that! omg!

In fact,
It makes me wonder something.
As true huge psychic things have happened twice and I attributed them to this nerves-frayed and open like open electrical wires feelings at the times,
It makes me wonder this time
If perhaps
It wasn’t a presentient thing?!
Maybe the fraying was in ADVANCE of all this? Like an animal before a storm….

Just a thought.

And an interesting one to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment