Thursday, July 10, 2014

The Magic July 10


The Magic Daily Practice 2

July 10

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have chances,
because I am still alive, I am still working, I am still playing. I still hae chances to keep doing. So much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for managing to fit in a little piano practice the night before last and last night despite being so tired,
because it is one of the best things for me! It is creative; it is structured; it brings joyous (at this time that’s what I’m choosing somewhat) music into my life!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this Magic Rock practice omg!
Because I started the Magic Rock Practice on APRIL 8 or so and have done it every single night and have found that EVERY day – EVERY day – has it’s OWN specific most-wonderful thing!
And – I have to go through wonderful things from the day in my mind to even GET to it! EVERY day! Wow!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my education in high school,
because it exposed me to so many things.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have gone to college,
because it exposed me to even more.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for  being open to other ideas, new ideas, others’ ideas, all my life – and also being more open to my OWN now!
Because it is a better balance.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this time off,
because I need some rest lol. Friday night and Saturday I shall get some…
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my leaping out of my comfort zone this week!
Because yes, it has expanded further!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for breath,
because I can actually find myself taking it for granted, which means I always have easy breath now.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my voice,
because I do so remember when I couldn’t speak for the better part of 8 months due to 4 throat conditions.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      After I got home, A kept saying (friend – in IM): “You’re cured.” Truth is I still have a way to go, but I AM different than I was.
2.      And it was nice that he noticed it.
3.      And that he said it! Thank you thank you thank you.
4.      Last night. I crossed my legs. WITHOUT THINKING. It was just – done – and I was sitting there. Yay!
5.      Great ride into course and even shorter by a few minutes than usual.
6.      Nice time community building things am.
7.      Did some homework at lunch.
8.      LOVED the afternoon
9.      Easy ride home AND
10.   Found a new and even better route, by accident! : )
11.   *** FELT WHOLE AGAIN! OMG!
12.   Was very tired but DID exercise! Almost quit a few times during the hour half but DIDN’T! Got through the whole things!
13.   At one point, watching tv, I suddenly realized – my legs were crossed. It had happened quite naturally like in “the old days.” !
14.   Got an invitation to dinner out with a colleague I like
15.   And an invitation to go and STAY WITH my friend in another state. I met her through a long-term friend. But only on fb. But I may go!



No comments:

Post a Comment