Monday, July 14, 2014

So. Here's the Thing. My Truth.

I have lots to do today and this week:
Mechanic, mother’s pills, mother’s shopping, straighten, clean, decide on home things that I will get done and money to spend etc, get the names, call the people and set it all up, do laundry all, exercise 2 x per day, get to post office for A, do own food planning shopping and cooking, write and hand in my paper, fill out and hand in my work day paper, do French homework, have lesson, practice piano…

And – I do have a GOAL.
It is multi-faceted.
I want to be with someone I love who loves me. I would love that person to be J. If it can be. If it can’t, then…
Either way, and even for self on own, I need – NEED – NEEEEEDDD:

House in order for self and daily life and happiness and fun
House in order for if/when emergencies come up (as they have, and do)
Remember I am loveable! This must come through in all my actions!!! It is vital!
Keep losing the weight!
Keep exercising for strength, emotional health, weight loss and figure
BELIEVE IN MYSELF (which will also only make me more loveable anyway)
STAY CONFIDENT STAY CONFIDENT STAY CONFIDENT STAY CONFIDENT STAY CONFIDENT!

I must do these things, every day, no matter how I feel. It is my hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment