Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Magic July 5


July 5

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have all the freedoms and safeties that others have bought for me with their blood,
because I didn’t cause it, but I gain from it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this gratitude practice itself,
because it is changing the way I look at things!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for books,
because all the ideas of millions are at my fingertips!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for that moment yesterday praying for my aide to get the teaching job,
because I reminded my mother to pray for her as she said she would, and she started to do it right then and there, making the sign of the cross. So I did too. She needed guidance every step of the way.  And so I led. And she really didn’t know what to do. So I said, Please let ____ _____ get the job in teaching.” And she tried to repeat it but couldn’t. So I said, “Amen.” And she tried again but couldn’t remember. So I said, “It’s ok. We aid it together. I said it out loud. Just say Amen. It’s good.” And she did.
It was a very tender moment.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to be sleeping in the bed, and showering in the empty shower,
because I remember when I couldn’t.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for all those piano lessons as a kid,
because I can always go to the piano when tings feel a bit funky, (even when they used to feel very funky) and it always helps.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for “The Magic” practice of saying thank you thank you thank you with each step, pour of the coffee, whatever,
because it is so easy to remember and go back to and it is SO good!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my taking care of myself now!
Because I remember long ago when I used to. And now I do again. Naturally and authentically. And it is so good FOR me. And it FEELS so good.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for all the systems of my body that work so well!
Because my carotid arteries, my veins, my blood, my brain, my digestive system, my muscles, my white blood cells, my red blood cells… gosh the more I think the more of it I find – all are here and working. How fortunate!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for exercise,
because it is strengthening me inside and out. I still never feel like getting off the couch and doing it lol but I do it, and it feels so good right after, and sometimes during. And I know it is so good for me. And this program (21 Day Fix) I actually enjoy!
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Long visit with mother
2.      Ma was there too.
3.      She loves the company, my mother.
4.      I had a good time and knew I was doing the right thing
5.      I practiced some piano.
6.      I knew that spending more hours with my mother as I am is right for me too. I will “always” have a piano, a laptop, a tv. I will not always have a mommy.
7.      My birdies were free so much. I watched a little tv
8.      I did my exercise yay
9.      And stayed on my food plan yay
10.   And was not hungry. So grateful for all this.
11.   ***I felt – more than once at night – I am – HAPPY TO BE ME. Omg! I felt that!  Felt good in my body and soul and emotions. Wow.
12.   I reveled in this feeling.
13.   Magic Rock Practice; I love it.
14.   Had great dreams So interesting.
15.   Including wedding. And not to J. By choice!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment