Thursday, July 24, 2014

The Magic! July 24


July 24

AND – I just joined the 100 Days of Happiness Challenge! http://100happydays.com/

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have gotten the last two 8 ob weight at the store. And – that saved me from having to go around looking for another store too.
Because I was rushed, it was getting late, and I had more to do. It all worked out great!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for getting the last packages of the protein that’s my favorite at the health food store.
Because I got it, but also because it was feeling like everything was working my way.
The last 2 weights, now the last of this…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for switching (free) 21 Day Fix coaches, although the former one was less than gracious about it!
Because I stayed very nice and respectful too.
And – I have a new coach I like better as she extends herself more.
And – she is vegan
And – her page is so much more – professional and full and active! And positive too! I need that!
I found her without looking to find a new coach – was just skimming the Internet for vegan 21 day fix…
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the ability to log my exercise on there site in real time.
Because I thought I wouldn’t care, but – it shows exactly how many people are exercising at same time, and shows that I am too, and I feel not alone!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have piano!
Because oh my gosh! It helps me so much when I’m down but it also adds so much when I’m up! I am using it MY way. Not being forced by anyone else to play things I don’t want to. Am doing so much Chopin right now. Am going over to the piano so many times in a day – because it FEELS good.
Thank you thank you thank you!


I am so happy and grateful for  knowing again, as I haven’t in YEARS, that something FEELING GOOD is enough!
Because nothing that feels good to me hurts others! And EVERYTHING every MINUTE doesn’t have to have a greater purpose! Practicing piano, playing piano, being outside in nature, hearing my birdies, walking at the outdoor mall, watching the leaves on “my” oak tree, reading, having tea or dinner with a friend, seeing a movie, watching t, getting dressed and putting on a little makeup, a nice warm shower, reading in bed, exercising, going away – and I’m thinking FRANCE next summer omgosh(!) --- ALL  of it is good as it is! Just because it FEELS good. Oh I am SO SO SO VERY GRATEFUL TO finally know THAT again!
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I am truly grateful for my feelings again when out and about yesterday, that if J doesn’t want me, so what.
Because although I DID have a lot of feelings when he called evening, the truth is, it is whatever it is and I AM ok and I DO have a wonderful life.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my incredible genetics and health!
Because I AM now taking care of myself, but I didn’t always (  : (    ) but I am healthy! I breathe so well now, etc etc etc.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my more positive attitude now!
Because it is changing my whole life! It really ISN’T about what happens “out there!”
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for FEELING my muscles working all day every day! From inside!
Because it is changing my walking, my piano, my energy, my arm strength with carrying groceries etc. It is changing EVERYTHING!
AND – BONUS – at night, when I WANT to overeat, that feeling in my muscles often now KEEPS ME FROM doing it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I got so much better!
2.      It all started by feeling really “should” go to mother’s
3.      Which of course made me shower
4.      And get dressed decently
5.      And on the way ( on the way in time not on the way in space), I bought the 8 lb dumbbells. So now I can use 3’s for light and 8’s for heavy during my 21 Day Fix exercise dvds daily.
6.      And actually had nice time in sports department at store! With sales girl.
7.      And – the mall is yet further revamped! I LOVE it! This is the mall where I walked pre-teen and  in teens and 20’s. A LOT. And yesterday, despite the humidity, made me feel that I should AGAIN!
8.      And – the memory came – STRONG – that it JUST felt good. I JUST – LIKED it. I needed no “purpose.” I LIKED going and always went. Nothing to do? Walk at mall (it is, blessedly imo, an outdoor mall). Feeling nervous? Walk mall. Happy? Walk mall. … It wan’t conscious, like, “What I should do is…” It was more organic. More elemental. Just felt like doing. Think will add that back again! Oh yay!
9.      Then went to mother’s and one aide was there working and one visiting – how blessed is she – are we – and it was like a party! Again!
10.   And my mother had all her wits about her.
11.   And we laughed and shared stories. It was GREAT.
12.   So – once again – I went to do something nice for someone else – although didn’t feel like – and it wound up being nice for me too! Wow.
13.   Then I went to the health food store. It was late. And I didn’t “feel like.” But luckily I was out of fruit. This pushed me to go.
14.   And I now have fresh baby kale
15.   Raspberries
16.   Strawberries
17.   Blackberries!
18.   Bananas
19.   All organic!
20.   And some other things too
21.   Including hummus
22.   And Ezekila flourless bread
23.   I felt even BETTER after exercise. With the 8 lb weights!
24.   An had (and still have) and awareness of my muslcles in core! And in upper arms/shoulder area. And a spring in my walking! Like never before all of it omg! SO grateful!
25.   Great piano practice
26.   Great talks with M
27.   Great talks with MA
28.   Little and very good talk with J at night
29.   Magic Rock practice of course
30.   Good sleep and better dreams
31.   And used new reading glasses for reading in bed and that was better.
32.   And book did not upset me
I am very fortunate.
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment