Wednesday, July 23, 2014

The Magic July 23


July 23

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my freedoms.
Because I think about about how many people haven’t, or don’t today and I am just so fortunate. Am really fortunate.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the fact that when I o something nice for someone ELSE – it is always good for ME.
Because it is a double win. Win for other, win for me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for Shakeology.
Because although it is expensive, I love the ingredients and the nutritional values. And the flavor makes me feel like I am having a treat every day! And I honestly believe it is giving me more energy! AND – although my hair has always been good, it is yet thicker these days and sure enough, that is one common result with Shakeology! Wow!
*** You do NOT have to use Shakeology to do the 21 Day Fix! But I was spending that or more on junk food, I’m sure!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for piano and everyone who has contributed to me having it, and that includes myself.
Because despite the torture my mother caused me growing up , over it, particularly around age 11 when she was going crazy, my father encouraged me beautifully, people listened and commented on my lovely playing – friends, relatives and parents’ friends, J supported me in selecting and buying this piano, and O has been a great teacher to me. Not to mention my earlier teachers, Miss U and Mrs B, and Ji and his family.
Going to the piano virtually always helps me these days.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have organic foods a lot,
because not the chemicals and GMO alterations. And eating less processed stuff saves me money anyway which might make up the whole difference. As does eating less.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for realizing that when I eat junk, it hurts my mood. A LOT.
Because that will help me a lot!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for enough salary.
Because I put in the time and effort and I get compensated fairly.
I can afford food for me and the birds, clothes, car, home, heat, a/c, refrig, stove, microwave, nutribullet, blender, dishwasher, washer, dryer, sheets, towels, furniture, piano, French lessons, piano lessons bout 3 a year, so much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for hope.
Because I just don’t know what I’d do without it. But I don’t have to, thank God.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for every minute I’ve enjoyed with J
Because each was so wonderful.
And – there might even be more!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful that I am not dependent like that anymore.
Because it was so unhealthy! I am more – alive – now.
Thank you thank you thank you!

So therefore, I am grateful that J left me. As much as it HURT beyond words, I think I would not have been ABLE to grow otherwise… ?
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful that I went to London. Alone. Afforded it. Planned it. Did it. Loved it. It helped me to grow so much! And I truly enjoyed during. Still gives me nice feelings too. Waited like 43 years to go! SO glad did it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Great piano practices. Thank you.
2.      Birds flew so MUCH! Yay thank you.
3.      Exercised hardest and strongest so far! Thank you.
4.      Ate so cleanly. Thank you.
5.      Wonderful Magic Rock practice. Thank you.
6.      Talk with MA
7.      Talks with M

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment