Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Magic July 26


July 26

­__


Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have little Ji, who is 9 years old and has autism but is improving by leaps and bounds, feel safe with me!
Because I love her very much.
Yesterday, overwhelmed by so many people (long story, doesn’t matter), she went into a bedroom and asked her mother (M) for me! Mother said, “You want me to get Lynn?” She said, “Yes. I’m comfortable with her.”
I cannot say how grateful I am for this.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the following minutes, when she was reading her book that she wrote and illustrated to me, and her sister (whom I also love very much) came in with 2 other little friends, and there she was, this child who used to not be able to speak to anyone, reading to a group!
Because she also said some sentences to me, and to others later – I saw – and I am SO HAPPY for HER!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for M’s mother introducing me as really her sister,
because I felt so – included.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for M’s friend D, calling her later and asking if she’d mind if D (female) and I went out some time even without M, because she likes me SO MUCH.
Because D is a pure soul, and apparently sees this in me too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have 9 year old’s little sister too, who hugs me readily now and even comes to my lap,
because I love these children ~very much ~ and am so grateful to have them in my life.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Edison’s words when his whole place burned down,
because although decades of work was there and hundreds of notebooks… he said something about oh well rid of mistakes and it is all rubbish now and that even though 67 will start over tomorrow.
I have lost my big bag with all my French work in it. Expensive bag. Expensive books. Half a year of work. Pens, pencils, etc. Work things. Other papers that could be important! AND – have retraced all steps can and called all places have been. It is literally causing my stomach to hurt! ESPECIALLY the – what the hell did I do???? (Which was NOT part of Edison’s as it was a fire – he didn’t do it).  Still, his words are comforting me a bit.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for having enough.
Because I do have enough - food,  cloghes, car, roof, water, health…
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my not having been in a terrible accident,
because I am aware of how much I would be wanting these small problems back!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the Internet,
because through it, WE connect.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for piano and books and beautiful weather today,
because  maybe I can make use of some of these things today…
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I did not want to go where I had to go but I went
2.      And of course, I felt happy.
3.      And helped others.
4.      And received love too.
5.      I was safe all day
6.      I was healthy all day.
7.      I was positive by the time I was on my way home at 5 pm
8.      I was pretty much on time
9.      I was generous!
10.   I had the love of children
11.   And adults
12.   And gave it too
13.   Talks with MA
14.   And mother
15.   And M

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment