Sunday, July 6, 2014

The Magic July 6


July 6

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have good movies,
because like last night’s, they engage me.
And, I learn from them.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for good books,
because they keep me company at night (for now?) and engage me and I learn from them.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for hope,
because  in every way, it really does keep me going.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my home,
because I worked so hard for it! And I do have it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this opportunity tomorrow,
because although I have become quite nervous about going: it will wind up okay, it will even be fun, it will be an anti-depressant experience, and it will further expand my comfort zone!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful that I have meds I need,     ,
because they help my eyes, my emotions, help me get well when am ill... This is very fortunate and for it I am grateful.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the nice phone chat I just had with J,
because I think it was good for both of us!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for this________
,
because it also means I do have something to give.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for opportunities,
because they really are abundant: opportunities to be kind, to work, to play, to play piano, to do for the birds, to enjoy nature, to read, to see a movie, to exercise, to take a walk, to expand my comfort zone, to be with others...
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for sleeping in the bed every night now!
Because it is healthy and it is comfy and it is self-care too.
Thank you thank you thank you!

And I am so so so grateful for the 21 Day Fix Plan of exercise and foods,
because it is SO good for me AND not so hard to DO!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!!! I have waited for/ needed something like this forever!

Thank you thank you thank you!!!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I felt that sinking feeling BEGIN. But slightly altered plans with MA to help BOTH of us.
2.      Later, altered them more to help HER!
3.      We were a little bit on each other’s nerves perhaps yesterday, but still do love each other.
4.      We saw a movie we really really liked: Violette. Biopic about the French author Violette Leduc. Simone de Beauvoir, etc.
5.      I did some reading about her when I was in bed last night.
6.      Bed. Sleeping in bed.
7.      Good talk with MA about education.
8.      Nice salad slice with no dressing for supper.
9.      Good drives.
10.   Magic Rock practice.
11.   Staved off the depression! Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment