Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Best Feeling EVER...


...
Is not, as I’d expected years ago, that J wants me or wants me back

The BEST feeling
Is of my OWN strength
Following my OWN interests
(which of course always have to do with helping others anyway)
And my OWN body!

I was always – ALWAYS all about the spiritual. And it will always be a very important part of who I am
But
Exercise
Is changing my life!

Being in the arts environment for my course yesterday and today
And walking more and more quickly than usual
FEELING my muscles as doing so!
MY very own muscles leading me!
Strong
Can. Do. Anything. I. Want. to. Do.
My body serves me!
OMG!

I FEEL strong
I AM strong.

I run right home and exercise first thing after the day!
Not for figure or looks (although helping that is nice too)
But for THIS FEELING!

Driving in and back:
Strong
Being MYSELF in the course with others:
Enough
Enjoying
Yay
And my BODY being fully wonderful oh my gosh!

I am so happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment