Saturday, July 19, 2014

The Magic July 19


July 19

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my books, Nicholas and Alexandra,
because I look forward to reading it every day.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for piano,
because I get so into it. And it is all mine. And – I can share it with others too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for knitting with little Je yesterday evening
Because – just because I enjoy it!
And she does too and feels good about herself.
Thank you thank you thank you!

***With all my heart, thank you for the lessons from little Ji,
because she does what she needs, is totally pure, and doesn’t JUDGE herself! What an example that child is!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have  my employment,
Because  it pays my bills, it is good for others, it is fun and it is challenging! Never a boring day lol!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my time in the city last week,
because I was brave enough to do it.
And it wound up FUN!
AND – I’ll get PAID something for it even!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my car ,
Because besides transportation it is so comfortable FOR ME!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my trip to England.
Because  I actually went by myself! I couldn’t shop for clothes alone the summer before! And I went to England from US by mySELF!
And I LOVED IT! LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT!                
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for time off,
because I am getting to do things I love and to relax!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for being ABLE to do things I love and to relax,
Because it is so unlike last summer, the summer of hell and depression!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      M’s for dinner last night.
2.      Got time with the 2 angels (her girls)
3.      And time alone with her too.
4.      Nice Chinese food
5.      Some piano yesterday. Was weak and played badloy lol but I’m glad I got to do it.
6.      And that I am not upset that it went badly!
7.      Exercised
8.      Felt very tired but got through it all
9.      Bought the veggies and fruits (and tofu) the lack of which I knew would push me to make excuses for eating very badly today!
10.   So now I have here: organic blackberries, organic blueberries, and organic strawberries! And organic greens! And organic tofu (for my whole grain pasta mixture) Nice.
11.   Just standing before the beautiful colors of summer produce felt so good!
12.   Read some of my book at night.
13.   Magic Rock Practice of course
14.   Dreams that may push me to cleaning up lol. “Cause I’m feeling VERY lazy!...
15.    Slept. Always sleep.
16.   A. was very grateful for the care package I sent him and will try to keep sending.
17.   Birds flying.
18.   Ate nutritiously. REALLY wanted junk. But didn’t have. Getting there… : )
Thank you thank you thank you!


Health
1.      I am so grateful that I am stronger
2.      I am so grateful that I am less sore
3.      I am so grateful that I am eating better
4.      I am so grateful that I am exercising!
5.      I am so grateful that I can do whatever I want. Walk, talk, drive, read, play piano…!
6.      I am so grateful that I do not have/need any regular medical treatments out of house (I have eye drops daily and pills 4 x a week but that’s nothing)
7.      I am so grateful that I have the meds I need!
8.      I am so grateful that I do not need pain pills. I am so fortunate as to take it for granted that I am not in pain! Wow!
9.      I am so grateful for my eyesight!
10.   I am so grateful for my brain so that I can read!
Than you thank you thank you!

J
1.      I am so grateful for our phone chats now.
2.      I am so grateful for seeing each other now and then!
3.      I am so grateful that he is trying to make own money. (No, I do not support him!)
4.      I am so grateful that he left. I know – I know – sounds like she IS? No WAY! But I AM. Because *I have grown so MUCH!
5.      I am so grateful that he doesn’t even TRY to get me to support him! (Not that I would!)
6.      I am so grateful that he is healthy, ‘cause I wat wahat’s best for him
7.      I am so grateful that he gave me helpful hints for getting to city
8.      I am so grateful that to this day he so appreciates the iShuffle or something like that that I’d given him and had engraved, Listen, Breathe, Sing.
9.      I am so grateful that he finally took the calligraphy that I’d had Thich Nhat Hanh make FOR him! Not from the table of already-made ones!
10.   And I am so grateful that the only reason he hadn’t taken it was to not hurt me. (It didn’t hurt me – I got it made for him and wanted him to have it!)
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment