Friday, July 18, 2014

Oh Yeah! I AM Loveable!


Oh Yeah!
I Am So Loveable!
And Here Is Some of How!

I I am the Queen of New Starts!
1.      Able at work to look at people like meeting them for 1st time and have no history of negatives at all.
2.      And with children of course! Always!
3.      And with:
4.      Friendships
5.      Looks
6.      Food
7.      House
8.      Exercise
9.      Piano
10.   French
11.   I can always let the past go and move on. J was always impressed by this in fact.


II I Have Compassion!
1.      D.
2.      M.
3.      O.
4.      Non-human animals
5.      Children
6.      Mother
7.      People I’ve never met
8.      Now – finally – self
!
J

III I Have Sticktoittiveness!
1.      That time in my life when did so much  There was a time, when I was going through a divorce.  As a serious Catholic (at that time).
2.      My mother was ill and I was overwhelmed with fears of burning in hell…Poor young thing. I had no money. No bathroom electricity, car, refrigerator. No money. Like 1000 a month for ALL my bills! Mice would get in house if I tried to put like container of juice on cold windowsill. During that time, I had to get a job, of course. I didn't want one.I got a job, and a SECOND job too. I was in FOUR accidents. Not one was MINE. I was just hurt in them. I got lyme disease. It took 7 doctors 6 weeks to diagnose it. I got double pneumonia. 4 accidents (none mine) – and lyme disease and double pneumonia. Spent over a year out of 3 in bed. 92 banks turned me down for a mortgage. 92. Walked with neck brace 3 ½ miles to course at night for some time, for Masters.  Got it. 4.0. And Got divorce Got job and 2nd job And better job And tenure Bought house by self having never written a check in my life! And had to do some creative financing to do it! I had to get a job, of course. I didn't want one. I got a job, and a SECOND job too. I was in FOUR accidents. Not one was MINE. I was just hurt in them. I got lyme disease. It took 7 doctors 6 weeks to diagnose it. I got double pneumonia. I spent over a year out of 3 in bed.92 banks turned me down for a mortgage. 92 banks. Really. With some creative financing, and one little lie, the 93rd didn't. I got the job, worked it and the second job. Went for my Masters to keep my NYS certification to support myself. Lawyer said could get more from Jim. Would not take advantage of Jim. Jim did enough for me. He gave me 2 years help BEFORE we filed. Now that filed, lawyer said can get 2 years help. I said, But he already did that. Just because it wasn't filed doesn't mean it isn't real. Lawyer said, "Wow. I REALLY respect you! Wow. I NEVER heard anything like that.' "Still, I could get it for you." "No thank you," I said. WALKED 3 1/2 miles on meds with a neck brace to masters courses AT NIGHT! Got the masters, 4.0 Got a better job, and tenure. Bought the house, HAVING NEVER WRITTEN A CHECK IN MY LIFE! The end.
3.      Grades
4.      Teaching
5.      J
6.      Friendships like MA
7.      The agic
8.      Spirituality
9.      Degrees in psychology, teaching, and theology
10.   Top of profession
11.   Own own home and is paid off (after 92 banks turned me down!)
12.   Take care of birdies


I get MORE AND MORE positive!
Through:
1.      Reading
2.      Meditating (a little)
3.      Friendships
4.      Less and less and often no complaining
5.      Eating better and better
6.      Smiling a lot more
7.      My DECISION to be positive!
8.      I have some slipbacks, but – it is like a line graph going upward.  (Forget the title as I just took this from online somewhere but, it is like this graph): 


At this stage of my career, I am a better teacher than ever!
1.      And still make changes!
2.      Better reading growth than ever before
3.      Better math
4.      Better writing
5.      Deeper still understanding of children
6.      Dedicated to own improvements
7.      More giving and not resentful


Such Thrill Out of Little Things Even: “The ultimate cheap date”!
1.      book store
2.      buy me a book as a present
3.      or a cheap little music box…
4.      or cheap earrings…
5.      walking around Lincoln Center area or other NYC areas
6.      a movie out is a date for me! I like even wearing a skirt to it!
7.      walk in the woods
8.      also love expensive restaurant
9.      but fun on inexpensive vacations as well as more expensive!
10.   movie at home with pizza date night
11.   a hug
12.   etc
13.   the joy of A stitch in needlework
14.   the joy of A note in piano
15.   the joy of the music of the language in French
16.   the joy of sitting watching ducks or swans or geese…
17.   the joy of walking. Just foot-foot one in front of the other just plain walking
18.   the joy of being in the water
19.   the joy of sitting with a book or magazine, outside

Pretty !
1.      Smile
2.      Eyes
3.      Nice curvy body and getting smaller and prettier
4.      Know how to have fun
5.      Very neat embroidery
6.      Lovely tone at piano
7.      Can carry a tune with nice quality of voice
8.      Open minded
9.      Open to new things
10.   Respond instantly to meditation including Reiki, sitting, and walking meditations!

And!
I share what I know and what I learn with others!

I AM loveable!

--


No comments:

Post a Comment