Monday, July 28, 2014

The Magic July 28


July 28

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have a really good ophthalmologist,
because he helps me take care of my eyes.
Thank you thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my bag being found.
Because I’ll have the books, I’ll have the papers I’ve worked on, I’ll have the papers French teacher lent me; I’ll have all my supplies pens etc; I’ll have my nb with 5 months of work of mine and teacher’s; I’ll have my sentimental value bag. And most of all: I wasn’t AS crazy as I’d thought! It was the day of the last minute thing that came up and I didn’t know how to do, for my mother, and things kept going wrong (fax etc) and I simply left it at school. Not AS willy nilly how-crazy-was-I as I’d feared!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for food for the birds and my strength to get it yesterday.
Because when I hang HERE too much, I get a little down and can’t imagine doing things. But I did for mother and birds and then MA and self. And of course, felt better.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my eating so so much better now,
because besides so many other things, I did go buy crap the other night, yup, and – couldn’t even eat much of it because it tasted so awful compared to fresh berries etc!
Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have the gift of fresh cherries from Ma yesterday,
Because it was sweet of her to bring them for me and she asked first if I would eat them, and cherries are my FAVORITES and I’ve had them only once this season because the price is off the charts this year.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful that I am exercising virtually every day now!
Because it feels SO good. I feel stronger. I AM stronger EVERY SINGLE DAY. And I have a muscle AWARENESS (not pain or soreness even, but awareness!) all the time! Obliques, and shoulders/upper arms particularly. And I know it is empowering me emotionally.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for M exercising 3 x a week at the gym spin class now too.
Because I think she will have all those benefits too.!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my breath which is coming more easily again.
Because I hadn’t realized that it wasn’t until this morning (after bag found) and now it is. I FEEL it. Wow.
Thank you thank you thank you.

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful that lentils and beans count as a protein now on 21 Day Fix,
because even as a vegan I won’t have to eat “fake” foods like processed fake meats. Maybe I will have some, maybe a little bit for 4 out of 35 meals or something. Maybe not even.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this day. Yes this day.
Because
I am NOT the kind of DEPRESSED I was LAST summer.
Oh thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      great visit with mother
2.      and M is helping with her dr today, while I am at my eye dr
3.      we saw that bad aide lied right to me and never even took the number I gave her that she promised to use and I made decision to wait til she’s gone (a week) and write to her employers rather than tell her off today, which I really want to do
4.      Had 3 hour dinner with MA
5.      Visibility bad last night but I made it home safely
6.      Got the bird foods on the way. Yay.
7.      Had feeling in car between mother’s and m.a. that while I wish to be with J, REALLY what I wish is to be loved. I would like THAT. That I don’t need to be with someone who doesn’t love me. That it is what it is… I am saying this very badly but it was a good feeling.
8.      Did great cardio workout. Getting stronger daily!
9.      Stayed on food plan yay.
10.   Good piano practice yay
11.   100 Days Happiness yay day 4
12.   Magic Rock practice oh good
13.   Loving my book
14.   Sleeping in the bed oh goody good good.

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment