Wednesday, July 2, 2014

The Magic July 2


July 2

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the 21 day fix food plan,
because it is all food groups: vegetables, fruits, grains, proteins, healthy fats like hummus and avocado, nuts and seeds, and oil. And plenty of calories (like something teen!). And I feel better physically and emotionally on it. And I am never ever ever hungry.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the 21 day fix exercise dvds!
Because I am gaining strength strength strength DAILY! Wow!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my fb friend D,
Because she is such an inspiration in strength, exercise, and happiness, to me!
Thank you thank you thank you! 

With all my heart, thank you for my Nutribullet,
because I get amazing nutritious drinks from it in seconds. And it helps me get in more greens.  AND it wasn’t so expensive either!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my love of reading have returned,
because I had lost it for a while and it is BACK. I get SUCH a good feeling from the words on the page. From beautiful writing. From thougths. From ideas. From others across the continents and across time. What a priviledge!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the sense of connection classical music brings me,
because I am connected to these people, these composers, from hundreds of years ago… And to others studying their music now.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my “seven degrees of separation from Beethoven,”
because it is beyond special to me! Here it is:
Beethoven
Czerny
Liszt
Ziloti
Igumnov
Flier
Feltsman
O (my teacher)
Me

With all my heart, thank you for my enjoying these days off,
because I never – NEVER – knew I could! Not without like J coming home later…. This is on my own and enjoying my life. It is too big to express. Almost too big to believe!
Oh! Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my having visited Victoria Dreyfus when I was a teen,
Because she was so gracious to me and I played on her piano on which Chopin himself had actually played!
Thank you thank you thank you!
And to the neighbor who took me there that day, thakn you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the decision to be happy really working and for the book The Magic which helped me with it,
because today, I am okay! A number of days in fact! Omg
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Oh my gosh another great day! BECAUSE I was fine. INSIDE! And DID things.
2.      Had great relaxing morning with coffee, the birds, A on IM, M on phone, L on phone, mother on phone, tv
3.      And piano. Blessed glorious Chopin at the piano. Just under an hour.
4.      Exercised (of course). (Who IS this person lol)
5.      Decided that that, plus seeing MA was enough.
6.      Showered and went there.
7.      We saw the movie Philomena. (The place where she now lives has movies and a nice 35 person theater).
8.      The movie was great.
9.      I loved being with her.
10.   Her friend R was there and I liked her very much.
11.   I got home at 6:30 and ate and chatted a little with A and watched a little tv
12.   Magic Rock practice!
13.   Slept. Did have some funky dreams about the class ad the movie. But slept and it was good.
14.   Stayed on my 21 Day Fix food plan.
15.   This morning – I actually slept in (7:30) and felt a little bad because SO MUCH fun to have in a day don’t want to miss any of it. Again, really, who IS this person lol!

“Choose one difficult, problematic, or broken relationship that you want to improve. Sit down and make a written list of ten things you’re grateful for about the person you’ve chosen. Write it down in this form…”

1.      J, I’m grateful for the pudding with real 24 carat gold leaf you made me that day, and that you emailed me at work to tell me about it.
2.      J, I’m grateful for the care you always took and still take of dogge.
3.      J, I’m grateful for all your help with my mother,
4.      J, I’m grateful for your strength in coming out of denials.
5.      J, I’m grateful for your strength in leaving. It has been better for me too.
6.      J, I’m grateful for every walk in the woods and nature.
7.      J., I’m grateful for the times I could help you.
8.      J., I’m grateful for the times at the beach, in the water, shell finding on the sand, and sitting reading beading chatting.
9.      J, I’m grateful for you helping me with eyeglasses in so many ways.
10.   J, I’m grateful for the lovemaking.
Thank you thank you thank you!

“Think about five functions of your body that are well, and one by one give thanks for each one.”

1.      Oh thank you, cholesterol, for being healthy for me!
2.      Oh thank you, heart, for being healthy and beating well all the time!
3.      Oh thank you, eyes, for my vision!
4.      Oh thank you, digestive system for all that you do for me all along the way!
5.      Oh thank you, fingers,  for the strength and flexibility in piano and typing!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment