Monday, July 7, 2014

The Magic July 7


July 7

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have chances,
because like today, I have the opportunity for this course which COULD be fun, I WILL learn, and I will expand my  comfort zone.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the follow-up reading I’m doing after seeing the movie Violette the other night,
because it is enriching.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for those who taught me to read!
Because I have never thought of this before, this gratitude, and yet it has been so life-changing!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you that I am having fun with nail polish color,
Because I used to be so serious about everything, and it is just nail polish color!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have mustard,
Because it is a source of turmeric.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the problems I have,
because one truth is that they have enabled me to become stronger, and another truth is that they are really little.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful that last night I almost came just to say, “Wow! I am happy! I am happy in my life! HUGE!
Because there was a LONG time when I thought that would/could NEVER be the case!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my Week 2 of 21 Day Food Fix beginning today,
because it is invigorating.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for feeling and being aware of my abs and strength in them last night while falling asleep! Because it is a wonderful and new, strong feeling!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my health, oh my gosh!
Because there wer times I could not take it for granted because it wasn’t always here, and now, now I cannot take it for granted only because I am aware of being so grateful for it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Long visit with mother and the aide and the other one visiting and it was like a party! Third time in 8 days for this party type thing
2.      MA called. Turns out I was apparently NOT on her nerves Sunday. Good.
3.      Nice chat
4.      I was out from about 2 til about 7
5.      It was beautiful out
6.      I got a pedi/mani! So nice!
7.      I had a lovely little great chat with J in the am
8.      Magic Rock practice
9.      Cute toes after pedi
10.   The laughter at the place
11.   The feel of the massaging that comes with

No comments:

Post a Comment