Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Magic July 22


July 22

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have found the 21 Day Fix plan!
Because I feel like for the first time EVER I have found the eating and exercising program that works for ME and that I CAN do.
For a one-time payment of something around a hundred dollars, which let’s face it I can EASILY spend in under a WEEK on JUNK(!) I have the program I have wished for all my life! You can be an omnivore, vegetarian, vegan, palio, pescatarian, … and do this! It is regular real food. No specialty anythings!
I am NEVER hungry! Omg!
I have come to love exercise. Almost unbelievable!!!!
It is even affecting my mood for the better, I am sure!
(Shakeology and their vitamins are CHOICE. Do NOT need ).
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this day,
because it is here. And it is mine. And I am off from work. And I can read, walk, do my exercise dvd, be with bids, play piano, do French, do anything I want! Maybe straighten? : )
And have already ut in a load of laundry.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for  BEING grateful for this day. Really.
Because not-near-suicidal and not wishing weren’t here, is a great good thing. I have learned THAT!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for not having fallen into a deep depression so far this summer
And I don’t expect to,
Because I have been there last year and it was desperately bad and I am NOT there now. AM DETERMINED to not be!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have this week.
Because I can take care of MYSELF. Well, can take care of SELF for whole life, but this is a good start, or next step anyway.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for having had some protein and kale so far today.
Because  I almost skipped eating and that would have set me up BADLY.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for hope,
Because if I didn’t have it, I couldn’t do any of the things I am doing.
Thank you tank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for having had the courage to ask for a new coach.
Because I found her online and she is vegan and positive and reaches out more. Has already contacted me!   
(Coaches are free)
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for having taken the – gulp – bathing suit pic ,
Because omg! What motivation! .
I put on bathing suit and look in mirror and think, not so bad. I am fat but I am cute. Then I look at pics and omg! Look so old and so fat. Horrible! Am glad did it. Took courage. And will NOT stay at this!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for supportive people (including me),
because I think we are really all part of a community and do need each other.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!




2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Did a thorough accounting of my 3 weeks on 21 Day Fix, what I did well, not so well, results, lessons.
2.      Did Magic Rock practice
3.      Birds free  LOT!
4.      Good piano practice
5.      Slep
6.      Interesting dreams
7.      Was safe and sound
8.      All organs and muscles worked
9.      Did weight and measurements. Was hard to do: face. Lost 7 pounds and 6 inches. Many people lose MUCH more. But I am glad I at least got THAT much.
10.   AND – when went to measure arms noticed muscles! Saw and felt them!
11.   Also realized when doing laundry that now walking up and down stairs REGULAR not one foot at a time sideways! Wow!
12.   Learned this lesson: The plan doesn’t say “some days out of 21,” it says 21 days! Imagine, Self, how well you can do in 21 WHOLE days! Do THAT! xo, Self.
13.   Also realized that I LOVE the way I’ve started, after DECADES, to get in touch with my body again. I am normally a very spiritual person but have neglected and abused my body with foods and no exercise. Now have taken BETTER care of it. Of her.
14.   And I do, as alwaysI LOVE the FEELING STRONGER
15.   Also remembered yesterday that I can now cross my legs with no problem and no thought!
16.   And that I have eaten a wider VARIETY of GOOD WHOLE WHOLESOME foods, including (but not limited to) fresh organic blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, kale, spinach, chard, tofu and Zen greens, more protein, flourless whole grain Ezekial bread, spelt whole grain bread, 2 really good cereals, (and I DO use their Shakeology, and Activit, although you do not have to). I like them both. For example, there are mushrooms in the vegan Shakeology (only ones whose recipes I’ve checked) and I believe mushrooms are really good for us but I get a really bad reaction when eating them. NO bad reaction with the Shakeology!
17.   Also realized that muscles around my knees are working better and taking pressure off my knees! I can FEEL the difference! Already!
18.   And reinforced for self that I have come to love exercise!
19.   And that I even LOOK FORWARD to it!
20.   And the good FEELINGS of strength last for the whole next 24 hours!
21.   Remembered too that I was able to do moves in the 5-day class for work I took last week that I never would have been able to do 2 weeks before!
22.   And now, I think I will buy heavier weights because I THOUGHT I was feeling it enough, but – the upper arms where’ I’ve been feeling it the MOST is where I can see muscle. Have lost inches there too! So maybe I need to feel it like THAT all over!!
23.   I made new goals! Here they are!
·       Am making list now to go shopping. Do the 21 days! Not 4 days off. It doesn’t say “some of 21 days” lol
·       Take – GULP – “before” pics (even though I’ve done 1 cycle) right now DO more: walking, piano, reading, needlework, going out (to help with nighttime desires to overeat. I WAS that vegan eating vegan junk all night person for YEARS!)
·       And – At the end of the 2 weeks and 4 days, do the 3 day supercharged one!
·       Through these, I think I should be able to lose more pounds and inches and gain even MORE energy and strength! I will contact them this second! Thank you!
24.   And I hope for more like 15 pounds this round, and 13 – 17 inches. I think this is reasonable!

Thank you thank you thank you!

Health
1.      Lungs and breath!
2.      Heart and blood!
3.      Brain and abilities!
4.      Eyes and vision!!
5.      Ears and hearing!
6.      Speech and ability to talk1
7.      Liver and its functioning!
8.      Kidneys and their functioning!
9.      Muscles and they are growing stronger!
10.   Feet and ability to walk!

Thank you thank you thank you!

J
1.      Last visit!
2.      Most phone calls!
3.      Still helping my mother!
4.      Convincing me to give up all soda including diet. This has helped me so much!
5.      Reminding me of the importance of veggies to my emotional health! Thank you!
6.      Walks!
7.      Swimming!
8.      Sex!
9.      Help at and with work!
10.   Openness about MY spending!

Thank you thank you thank you!


ADDENDUM:
I am so grateful for MA who just inspired me by what SHE’S doing today. And HER avoidance of the depression feelings by pushing self to move.
Thank you thank you thank you1
And I am so grateful that I just did dishes.
Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment