Thursday, July 3, 2014

The Magic July 3


July 3

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this idea about next year,
because here it is. I have a yearlong project as part of my tenure review. I have been through every idea.  Math, music, organization, continuing my reading project from this year, … … …  Then last night I realized: do what makes your heart sing! So I contacted one of Thich Nhat Hanh’s monks and we are in contact now. I will help on the ground floor of them developing the school program! I am so excited about this! My feedback will MATTER! And he will help me to help the kids. Oh my gosh!!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my Nutribllet, again,
because I make delicious drinks that taste so special and are fruits and veggies! As food should be…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this opportunity today, and that I’ve taken it ,
because I have something to DO, AND I’ll get PAID for it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for piano and how much I’m loving it right now!
Because it is mindful, it is fun, it is making – I am making – beautiful music, and I will use it in the classroom this coming year too.
And hey, it’s better than sitting in front of the boob tube, and it even uses some calories…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have my exercise program,
Because it helps me already to do piano for longer, and gives me a feeling of physical strength throughout the day, and will help me lose weight too and DO more for life!

I am so happy and grateful for my great fortune in freedom,
because people just like me are at war right now. May I honor this life by my actions and feelings.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my mother always saying since I was so depressed, “I love you. VERY MUCH.”
Because it warms my heart in ways I can’t even describe.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my very breath,
because I remember when I struggled for it. And I don’t anymore!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for these innocent sweet dear birds and my ability to care for them well,
because they are well, they deserve a great life, I did this for me, and I believe we bring each other good things.
Oh thank you thank you thank you for my birds!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for reading,
because  I really look forward to my book each day.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      went with Ma to library and dinner. Was feeling VERY shy and not AT ALL wanting to open up to a new friendship either (she is my mother’s aide)
2.      fun at library
3.      fun at dinner. Both!
4.      andI had asked A whether should go and he’d reminded me again: You are a social person and need the interaction. He was right. I have been out every day so far yay.
5.      Makeup/ cute clothes/ felt good
6.      Had exercised yay
7.      About 3 hours of piano! Yay
8.      French. Yay
9.      Nice chat with mother
10.   Nice chat with MA

No comments:

Post a Comment