Saturday, July 12, 2014

The Magic July 12


July 12

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have this peaceful feeling this morning!
Because it just feels so darn GOOD!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this day to MYSELF.
Because: No obligations, no course… Here’s what I will do. I will straighten ( it needs it again oh my) but with NO RUSH. NO pressure! I will in between, practice (that means piano as always), exercise, maybe also walk, read, give birds some time, talk on phone,… And then I will have dinner with M and see a movie after dinner.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for the arts!
Because they enhance life so much. And they give an outlet for creativity whether performing or engaged in another’s performance. Same for the visual arts. And they are good for children because when kids learn to look deeply at a work of art, they can transfer that skill to a math problem or anything else.
Thank you thank you thank you for the arts!

With all my heart, thank you for my exposure to them through my piano lessons as a kid and my parents taking me to plays and my piano teacher taking me to concerts and my neighbor taking me to visit victoria dreyfus and everyone who introduced me to great literature and dance and even cheerleading.
Because it all broadens my humanity.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have these luxurious mornings with coffee, birds singing, gratitudes, time.
Because I USED TO frantically do readings and typings and different kind of gratitudes. I am NOT putting it down! It was VERY important to my growth! But it was so – sad. So – desperate. So – near hopeless. And this feels so much better! So much more positive!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for friends,
because we share experiences, feelings, thoughts. We enrich and enhance each other. We are there for the other when in need. And – we have just plain fun : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for freedom,
because  I believe strongly that ALL people – all BEINGS in fact, deserve it. And yet I am profoundly aware that not all have it. May I use it for good. And
thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for piano, and for my father’s (not my mother’s which was a bit cruel!) but my father’s encouragement, ok and my mother’s love for the instrument and well-meaningness,
because it saves me. It SAVES me. And – it is fun and creative and an outlet. And – I have brought others pleasure with it too. Even first shih tzu used to LIE ON my left foot as I played! So when using soft pedal I was lifting 7 pounds of shih tzu! Lol! : )
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for YOU             !!!
Because YOU are here. Validating me by reading me. And maybe I can help YOU!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this blog!
Because it connects me with people from so many countries near and far! People I would never ever get to know or be near or communicate with!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I finished the course. I DID it!
2.      I APPRECIATED every minute of the way in
3.      The drive was fantastic
4.      The good morning wishes with the guards
5.      The walking
6.      Soaking in the atmosphere
7.      I enjoyed the exercises
8.      Loved the performance
9.      Realized how differently I can come across than who I am. Thurs and Fri particularly. I am very very shy and feel excited when I join in and share my opinions. But EVERYONE who knows me well says that I don’t COME ACROSS as shy. So, people tend to think more of me in terms of outgoingness and strong attitudes. So I know that a couple of people or more did not lie me : (  But the gratitude is 2-fodl. 1. The understanding and 2. The oh well… and not going totally crazy over it
10.   Got out early
11.   Great and easy ride home too
12.   Talked with mother
13.   Talked with M
14.   Talked with MA
15.   Chatted IM with A
16.   A bit of tv
17.   Read ahhh
18.   Slept
19.   Comfortable. In be.
20.   Magic Rock practice
21.   And amazing interesting dreams!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment