Monday, July 21, 2014

The Magic July 21


July 21
So putting it to the test. Because I feel awful this morning. But will do anyway…

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed for this__
,
Because we should. And, why not?
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for finding a great new book at bookstore,
Because I’ve actually been slowing down my reading so as not to finish mine lol (Nicholas and Alexandra) and it turns out there is a brand new book of the 4 girls, so I bought it! Treated myself!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this! __

Because it really helped me feel better this morning!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the knowledge that I am like an alcoholic or drug addict. I am addicted to eating and overeating and consuming crap.
Because that is my reminder that I NEED to stay on a PROGRAM!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have just seen this __

Because – positive positive positive!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for butterflies, birds, ladybugs, hummingbirds, and lightning bugs,
Because of the functions they perform and the beauty and “magic” they add to the world too!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this! __

Because it is HUGE for me! HUGE! And it is the hope. It is like all hope rests in this for me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for every time I’ve ever gone swimming,
because I have loved it so much and had such joy in it!
Thank you thank you thank you

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this,__

because it is truth and I do keep needing to hear it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for breath and life and opportunities,
because they are wonders and I am lucky enough to have them this day!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Saw MA. That was nice.
2.      Practiced piano pretty well.
3.      Birds! Were popping like dancing which is what they do when so happy! I loved that!
4.      All my senses worked.
5.      My body worked.
6.      My car worked
7.      Mother took pill and felt better
8.      I got through the day feeling so much better than day before (until at night)
9.      Found great book at bookstore and bought it!
10.   Lovely waitress. I mean SUCH a good waitress and SUCH a nice person too!
11.   MA invited me yesterday, for  today. May not go but was nice to be invited.
12.   And – an open invitation too!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment