Wednesday, July 16, 2014

The Magic July 16


July 16, 2014
Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my Nook
Because
1. It makes reading in bed so easy. Easy to hold, lighted from within etc.
2. It feels like a book in my hand. Just don’t have to hold other side open as reading! And it is not heavy.
3. By having Nook I have access to ALL books. Because regular books from book store of course
plus Nook is anything Barnes and Noble sells
plus amazon.com is anything kindle sells even though I don’t have a kindle. It goes into the cloud and I can read it on my laptop or iPad.

I love my Nook!!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the 21 Day Fix!
Because it is THE BEST FOR ME eating and exercise plan I have EVER tried in my LIFE!
Easy
Satiating
Real food from home
Can eat out also of course
Strengh-building
Never hungry ever
I have MORE energy and positivity eating this way and exercising!
I am so grateful to have found the 21 Day Fix!
Thank you than you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this thought: ONE HOUR A DAY ON THE HOUSE
Because I have so much catching up to do, that I just keep avoiding it! It feels overwhelming. But my life can’t be as good without it. I think this is a good answer, and am starting TODAY!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you that I am going to see my friend St tomorrow. Good.
Because we do care for each other very much! And don’t get to see each other enough (schedules).
We will have tea together at book store. Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have MA (and to have my way of looking at things openly)
Because I love her and she loves me and after our little difficult phone time yesterday all is well.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for books,
because they open the world to us. I can read bios, history, novels, humor, personal growth, recipes, travel, … everything! I can even read a little in French!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for vacation days.
Because I really need them.
Thank you thank you thank you.

With all my heart, thank you for summer, and the fact that it is finally really FEELING like summer!
Because I am relaxed and peaceful and excited and happy and grateful. Oh so grateful.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the Roseanne show repeats
because although I know it is low-class of me, the early ones kind of make me feel good. And there’s nothing wrong with that. I have them on as background.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my tv working now.
Because it has been acting up. And as much as I don’t want to need tv, I still do need the “company” in the background.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you so much that I am easier on myself now!
Because I deserve it! Everyone does! And I waited a long long very long time for it! Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Did not overeat. Yay.
2.      40 minutes exercise. Yay.
3.      Good piano practice. Yay.
4.      Birds flew a lot. Yay.
5.      Stayed in all day. Yay. (One day is fine. I can’t really do two or start sliding down emotionally)
6.      Good sleep. As always, without alarm left to own following-body, 9 hours then ready to get up
7.      Read some Nicholas and Alexandra. Love that book.
8.      On Nook. Love the Nook.
9.      Even love my Jonathan Adler Nook cover.
10.   Love love love Chopin. Am so grateful for Chopin. I love practicing Chopin, hearing it, playing it,… There is something in the harmony. It feels like an undertow to me. But some if lighthearted too! I love Chopin!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment