Tuesday, July 1, 2014

I Used to Think the Only "BEST" Gratitudes Would Be If/When J. Came Back. BUT

no.
THESE are!!!!!


July 1

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have my friendship with M,
because it enriches both of our lives.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my deep, long-term, enduring friendship with MA,
because we know each other, understand each other, accept each other, love each other. We cry together. And maybe more importantly, we laugh together. No matter what is going on.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for today, when I will exercise, practice piano, go to MA’s for a movie, and them do some French! Wow!
Because that is a fulfilling summer day for me today!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for tomorrow, when I will open my presents and write my thank yous,
because for TWO YEARS I didn’t want the presents – was kind of too depressed and didn’t even open them! And now – now – I am EXCITED about presents!!!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have Thurs day of work,
Because it will keep me busy I am interested in the subject, and happy surprise M will be there, and I will even get paid.
After that my French teacher even comes!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Fri when I will go for an hour to barbeque with M, and then to a movie!,
because it is the 4th of July and I want to do something.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for these feelings.
Because I left school at about 10:40 on Friday and have felt FINE since. Fri, and Sat I felt FINE. Sunday and Monday and today I feel HAPPY. Strong. Hopeful. Not all about future. Not all about past. Just so good right now. Like LIVING!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my shoulders,
because I honestly don’t remember ever feeling strength in my shoulders before and I do now!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this exercise plan,
because it is doable, it is challenging, and it is changing me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for this again,
because it is TRUE!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly blessed and thankful for looking forward to my days instead of waking up with “Oh fuck I woke up,” being my first thought like last summer! And – yes – I am even also grateful for having gone through that, because it will make me more compassionate with others!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Nice morning. Relaxed feeling.
2.      Vanilla coffees.
3.      IMing with A.
4.      Did laundry
5.      LOTS of piano practice. Omg my piano practice!
6.      Chopin Chopin Chopin. Chopin is calling to me and I am practicing his music.
7.      And enjoying it SO MUCH.
8.      And it went well, more relaxed, better!
9.      And I am stronger already from the exercise and did TWO HOURS! Yay!!
10.   Did my exercise. 8 days before I could only get through 15 minutes with modifications, and hours later the other 15. Yesterday whole 30 with fewer modifications no less!
11.   I showered, fixed hair, put on makeup, dressed so nicely, lovely necklace, gorgeous sandals, and went to buy my eyeglasses! Piano glasses. Picked them myself, although always used to depend on J to help me pick frames. FIRST pair I loved. Bought.
12.   They were ready in an hour.
13.   I love them! LOVE THEM! Was actually excited about getting them.
14.   And while waiting, went to store and got thank you notes for kids’ gifts and a napkin holder! (finally)
15.   Then went to library for 30 minutes of French. Loved it.
16.   Then met M for dinner!
17.   Had SUCH  a great time! Actually thought at one moment, “If THIS exact scene, with what she is saying right now, were in a movie, I would be sitting in the audience thinking,  ‘I wish I had a friendship like that.’” And I do!! This was MY experience! Omg!
18.   And M said I LOOKED stronger, glowing, happier, better. We work in same building remember, so she sees me all the time. I LOOK different! Than a week ago! I think it is: the foods/ the exercise/ The Magic practice/ piano/ birds/ friends/ giving to MA and my mother/ French/ and my absolute determination to not be depressed this summer. And to do all in my power to go further than that: to make my life BETTER for the long-run AND to ENJOY the moment, the day!
19.   The Magic Rock practice. Omg. Every single night, so many things from which to choose.
20.   The birds singing outside my window overnight. It was like sleeping in nature.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment