Friday, July 25, 2014

The Magic July 25


July 25

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the 100 Days of Happiness Challenge.
Because it is encouraging me yet further ~notice~ the wonders around me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the courage to tell my mother’s adie this morning hat she did the wrong thing!
Because that is hard for me but I don’t care anymore. Must do this job for my mother.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for  my noticing the beautiful sky yesterday and even photographing it!
Because it was a real pleasure. And that is enough.
(Plus I’ve shared it which is an extra anyway)
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my exercise program from 21 Day Fix,
because I am gaining physical strength and
energy and
I have an awareness of musculature all the time now yay and
stairs and lifting things etc etc even exercise itself is all getting easier
it will help with weight loss and
it is EMPOWERING to ME as a PERSON
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have Shakeology,
because it has SO MANY nutrients ad good things in it! Including from mushrooms, which I can’t eat but am getting some of their goodness this way, and I swear I think it’s adding to my energy,
plus it FEELS LIKE a treat each day.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for trees and the sky and noticing them again even more
because these are things that always brought me great pleasure and appreciation and it is lovely to be noticing and appreciating them MORE again!
Thank you thank you thank you!


I am truly grateful for my mall,
because I logged hundreds and hundreds of hours there in my teens and twenties
I believe I’ve written about this before but it is wroth saying now
I didn’t think of: gee this would be good for me
It just FELT good and so I DID it!
Then it “went downhill” for some years
And now it is revamped!
I was there to buy 8 lb weights the other day and I realized I can walk there happily again I think!
Outdoor mall oh yay oh yay
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my racial sensitivities
because growing up, I would REALIZE at that mall that I was in the majority and I would feel for people there who were in the minority.
Now, I am in the minority there, and it took a little bit of getting used to, and it brought up that I am proud of me for having been cognizant of others who might have felt that way when I was of such a tender age.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for A’s help.
Because I was literally feeling, um, kind of suicidal in Feb, and he said to me, “When you felt yourself slipping away you would regret it.” And that helped me so much!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the fact that although I don’t want to, I will do the right thing today for a friend,
Because we do love each other and these are the things friends do for each other.
I will be honest – I also feel that as always, doing something nice for someone else will wind up nice for me. That is NOT why I’m doing it! But it is a pleasant side effect that might come.
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Walked to salon
2.      Got special pedi
3.      And mani (no polish cause piano)
4.      AND – a 10-minute chair massage
5.      And walked home
6.      On the way there I stood in different places and looked at and photographed “my” trees
7.      On the way back, it was that lovely before-rain time and I felt the breeze, inhaled the scent,and photographed the beautiful sky __

8.      Great abs exercise. Hard. But felt so good!
9.      Fresh strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries, all organic
10.   Fresh organic spinach too
11.    
12.   I had a lot of good feelings yesterday
13.   And a lot of good piano practice
14.   I was kind of “off” for the afternoon because mother and aide knew I’d be out busy
15.   Awareness of my muscles. I am LOVING that!
16.   Got the garbage out.
17.   Stronger waking on stairs too, and carrying! (Maybe ONE of the reasons I have hated this task was because it was physically hard!)
18.   Good talk with M
19.   Made sure to shower and get out
20.   The walking instead of driving to nail salon
21.   The treating myself
22.   I joined the 100 Days of Happiness Challenge. I already do grats here am and Magic Rock pm and used to do 100 grats a day. But I joined this because – well – it’s a lightening up for me, I think! : )
23.   Shakeology. I love it. It feels like a treat to me each day, yet is FILLED with nutrients. And I add veggies and fruit to mine, in the Nutribullet, each day.

Thank you thank you thank you!

Health
1.      Muscle strength, thank you!
2.      Lungs, thank you!
3.      Ability to walk, thank you!
4.      Brain and ability to drive, thank you!
5.      Brain eye and hand coordination and ability to play piano, thank you!
6.      Also brain and body and ability to work, thank you!
7.      Heart and blood circulation thank you!
8.      Stomach thank you
9.      Digestion thank you!
10.   Pancreas thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

J
1.      Thank you, J, for leaving. Because it has sort of forced me to grow. Well - I’ll take some credit as I took the challenge! And others (like EJ and M and MA and ST and Dr and books) have helped me too!
2.      For the dinners you cooked for me
3.      For the cleaning up you did
4.      For always taking out the garbage!
5.      For the humor we shared virtually every day
6.      And, gulp, for not being so happy without me
7.      For bringing me the yarn when I was sick last September
8.      For all you did and STILL DO for my mother!
9.      For your support by calling her each day while I was in London!
10.   For helping me choose and buy the piano!

Thank you thank you thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment