Thursday, July 31, 2014

The Magic July 31


July 31, 2014

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have peace.
Because there is so much war in this world. I am very grateful that I am not in one.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for friends,
because we are part of a community, we beings. And I’m glad to have a community of friends.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my compassion
because I am often able to call it up, even when I’m hurt or angry. Very grateful for this. The world needs more compassion and I am happy to be a small part of it.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for life and breath and health and water,
because these are the tings easiest to take for granted imo, yet I am so lucky so lucky so lucky to have them!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have humor,
because I think it’s part of our nature for a reason.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for exercising!
Because I went for coffee this am, got out of car here and started bounding up the steps! And realized: oh my gosh this is from exercise! I didn’t even do it on purpose!
Yay!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for people who are helping the planet,
because we need it. It is our home. Thank you, Everyone who is helping!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you that I’m gonna have a French lesson today. Because I will get there early and do some homework and have a nce lesson and enjoy. And – I will not be here alone.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for love.
Because I have and/or have had romantic love, familial love, students’ love, friendship love, non-human animal love, unconditional love…
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the fact that I’m a teacher.
Because I get to help children!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Visited with mother
2.      Exercised
3.      Pianoed
4.      A. told me am best friend.
5.      Felt fine last night. There is a fine and then there is a fine. This was the better one. The “I’m really ok one.” Oh I LOVE those moments.
6.      Ate green beans – love them
7.      Arranged for French lesson today : )
8.      Saw Ma it was nice
9.      Birds and I – contact : )


Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment