Sunday, July 27, 2014

The Magic July 27


July 27

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have EJ having commented. It was beautiful to see and to read her words.
Because that comforted me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my decision to stay positive.
Because it takes WORK. And I am not perfect! But I am SO MUCH MORE positive than I used to be! And being negative is pain. I prefer work to pain.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for being determined to fill MYSELF no!
Because
#1. It is no one else’s job
#2. No one else can do it anyway
#3. It would only make me a leech (like I used to be : (
#4. It will make me happier.
#5. It will make me more desirable anyway.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for this coming week off!
Because I really CAN do everything for myself! Food, water, 21 Day Fix exercise DVDs, walk at mall, see M, see MA, and see mother a lot, piano, even French.
Thank you thank you thank you

I am truly blessed to have luxury choices.
Because I can go to a movie, rent one on tv, go to city, buy a book, buy magazines, … … …
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Ma, my mother’s really great aide and friend and my friend too.
Because she has been an angel sent into our lives.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for having met someone online yesterday who has lost 70 pounds since October on the exact pan I’m doing (21 Day Fix – you can do it over and over and over)
Because 
#1.  It is inspirational
#2. Based on doing the math, she was not perfect and hit off-the-charts losses every cycle! It helped me to become accepting realistically for myself.
#3.  And she wrote this: “…My body is beautiful. I finally saw that. I’ve been working so hard, sweating, crying, and pushing myself every single day but I have yet to see the full effect. The only mirror I have access to is my bathroom mirror. It just doesn’t give the perspective that a full length mirror does…. I am accomplished. My body is not what the media and our society at large would call beautiful. But I don’t care about that. In my eyes (the only eyes that really matter) I see a beautiful and strong body. My body.
#4. I am happy for HER!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for M.I. calling me this morning.
Because she is so good to my mother and is going there again and bringing lunch and visiting today. And she gets it about the other aides. Ad she is appropriate and intelligent. And we will see each other at my mother’s today!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the book dear V. sent me. I was just reminded of it when she posted on fb that there is a book she would love to own.
Because it is a special book. And she had used it for many years which not only means she didn’t have to spend on it for me, but that she loved it and her energies are in it ; )
And because now, I am offering to send HER the book SHE wants! (I cannot just surprise her by sending it because she is currently going from place to place so I had to request an address).
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for every time this sinking in the stomach feeling is gone,
because it is an ENORMOUS difference between feeling it and the relief of not feeling it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

And - I am incredibly grateful that finally, at this age, i have started to understand that my actions DO have an effect. That having this one extra food (or junk) or this "one"binge this one time, really did become DECADES of it! 
And, on the other hand, that I HAVE helped children etc. With my actions.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I got better from the dread regarding the lost bag. Not 100% but almost. And MUCH better than was! Yay! What a relief!
2.      I was able to practice piano and well. And for a lot of time.
3.      Nice chat on phone with MA pm.
4.      Chats mother
5.      Yesterday was a day in my life
6.      I breathed
7.      I walked
8.      I played piano
9.      I had my laptop
10.   I read on my Nook
11.   I did my grats
12.   I did my Magic Rock practice
13.   My birds flew all day
14.   I sent good thoughts and wishes to M and Js and that person on line
15.   I got the MOST ~beautiful~ message on fb from someone! She said, “Happy to have gotten to know you....you are pure.... and radiate peace... You have helped me Ms. Lynn.” And 3 hearts. SO nice!
16.   I asked for help with ideas what to eat in a day as a vegan who doesn’t want to rely on “fake” foods and got 2 great answers!
17.   For one thing, we can count beans, lentils, quinoa, seitan and tempeh as proteins (which they are, but on some programs beans must count as a starch. I think this is MUCH smarter, as they are good, healthy, real food! And I am not forced to resort to fake meats! Oh yaaay!
18.   Wrote to French teacher and she wrote back so nice. That what is in my MIND is what matters now. Not the “stuff.” (lost) Yay.
19.   Yesterday I was a person on this earth with a home and safety and health. And that right there is a great deal to be thankful for!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment