Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Note to Self Note to Self Note to Self

If you do nothing else but stay on your eating plan (having already exercised today), and feel between ok and happy, it is ENOUGH! For this day (and some others in fact) it is ENOUGH!

It is OK to be happy!
It is OK to ENJOY piano
It is OK to ENJOY French
It is even OK to ENJOY being at the library
It is even OK to enjoy tv and reading
It is enough to do some straightening and errands and for mother, but to be ON VACATION, as I AM.

***Go easy on yourself!
It is a lot giving up the overeating and junk foods!
It is a lot adding the (for me intense) exercise!
If I do nothing else but don't overeat for one more day, it is good.

I am who I am and I am worthy of acceptance (everyone not a terrorist is)
http://thoughtcatalog.com/brianna-wiest/2014/07/18-struggles-of-having-an-outgoing-personality-but-actually-being-shy-and-introverted/
1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 14,
and ESPECIALLY 13 and 16 - are me. Yes! And that is OK!
I am now reading Nicholas and Alexandra and I am reminded of when I read this before or another like it, how I internalized that the different girls had different characteristics and that was ok. Well MINE are ok too! Why NOT?
I am spiritual, becoming more physical now too, yay, hard-working, dedicated to the students, serious in a lot of ways, but humorous also - everyone always comments on that irl, I am called by noble causes - those call to me the most, I am scared and need better self-esteem, I keep confidences 100%, I can fall into depressions, I can climb out, I don't ever give up, I am talented (music and teaching), I am shy. I LIKE being around others but not necessarily with them sometimes, like doing my own French work but at the library. It is OK! It hurts no one!
I am very sensitive and cannot take gruesome images. So what? That hurts no one. I DO keep in touch with what's going on in the world; I just don't want the graphic images in my head, which helps no one anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment