Thursday, July 17, 2014

The Magic July 17



July 17

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to be seeing my friend today, St,
because we don’t get to se each other much. And we’re good together. Good for each other, I think.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this physical feeling!
Because I don’t remember EVER having it before. Maybe – MAYBE as a TEEN. When walking 3 - 6 miles a day pretty much. But even then, I think this is different. It is like being propelled. By strong muscles. Legs, core, shoulders, back. Purposeful strides. The feeling that my body will just do whatever I want. Like when cheerleading at about 12 – 13 - 14 years old! Cross legs no problem. Knees hurt almost not at all, so much less. Wow! SO grateful for this! LOVING this!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for THIS program. No I am not an official endorser and don’t make money for saying!
Because  WW no. Richard Simmons no. OA no. Other dvds no. Other “diet plans” no. Nothing worked for me. I wasn’t able to stick with anything either. I am never hungry. I feel stronger already and am only in like 3rd week. I have more energy than ever or almost ever. And I LIKE the exercise. If I had known of the 21 Day Fix 3- years ago, wow. But I know it NOW.
Oh, thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for that. This knowledge, this feeling, that NOW is now. I can’t go back. Can’t know/do/feel things sooner. NOW is better than never!
Because I am alive in THIS moment. And it could be a million times worse!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to even be liking my little house now.
Because finally feeling like LIVE here. Starting to more anyway.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for my solo trip to England.
Because I can feel phobic about a million LITTLE things. But I- went to England. Alone! And loved it! 9 days! Wow! Wow me!
Oh Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for biographies,
because they help keep me connected with humankind.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for taking actions, not just PLANNING actions anymore,
because I am more ALIVE.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the out-of-self state while exercising.
Because it is so emotionally healthy for me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my feet and their strength, for calf exercises which I’ve always felt I needed, for the time I had with B years ago and got in major exercise habit (though hated those but did them), and for this now.
Because I FEEL so much better!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so very grateful for humor!
Because FEELING GOOD is worth it in and of itself!
Thank you thank you thank you!






And just plain old happy moments 


2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      great visit with mother
2.      Got to p.o. for A
3.      Shower that felt especially good
4.      After 40 minutes hard exercise. Good.
5.      Lovely shampoo
6.      Walking about feeling sense of strength. Body and inside too.
7.      Watched some Big Bang Theory repeats. I love that show.
8.      Read in bed. Love my book, my Nook, and my bed.
9.      Ate well
10.   Did not overeat at night! Yay! Wanted to a lot! But didn’t! Again!
11.   Looked cute!
12.   Felt – ok. Inside. Good. Happy. Hopeful for MYSELF. Am SO VERY grateful for this.
13.   Good piano practice. Lots : )
14.   Took care of 2 bills.
15.   Weather was glorious. I think I forget to register gratitude for that. Well not now : )

No comments:

Post a Comment