Tuesday, July 8, 2014

The Magic July 8


July 8

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed to have the arts in my life,
Because they elevate it all.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for this
Because it is life-enhancing and will be for my students too,
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful that I’m finally taking it!
Because I have always been interested in it and am finally giving it to myself !
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for   it and that I don’t even have to pay for it!
Because this is new that we don’t even have to pay so I can afford it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have even the parking
Because they give ME a stipend which covers it!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for the week off so I can do it!
Because I work so hard as a teacher, and this is one perk-o-tunity.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for this 21 Day Fix exercise program,
because following one dvd a day is changing my body’s strength already!
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for my commitment to doing it,
because the exercise is so good for me; also because keeping this commitment is so good for me.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for my mornings,
because I wake up, to a day of life, and have and enjoy my coffee, and hear the birds sing, and do my gratitudes, and check email and facebook. It is lovely.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the fb pages I’ve “Liked,”
because they are almost all positive and beautiful: art, nature, Buddhism, philosophy, etc
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      I got to the place in the city where the course was
2.      And found parking
3.      And was on time
4.      Here were nice people there
5.      I helped someone a little
6.      I had fun
7.      I learned things
8.      I am grateful for this opportunity
9.      When first asked, “How are you?” What came to me was, “Wonderful!” And I said it. That was a great feeling/ a great moment
10.   Did exercise when got home though so tired!
11.   Got to walk a little in the day too
12.   *I could FEEL the strength in my muscles that wasn’t there a week and a half ago!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment