Sunday, July 13, 2014

The Magic July 13


July 13

Count your blessings. Make a list of ten blessings. Write why you’re grateful. Reread your list, and at the end of each blessing say thank you, thank you, thank you, and feel as grateful for that blessing as you can.

I am truly blessed that I sleep,
because it is just not a problem for me and sleep is important. I did have troubles with it before a couple of times in my life. I appreciate that I sleep!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for access to good healthy foods,
because it would make it all SO MUCH HARDER if I didn’t have!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for getting my mother to the emergency room today,
because I did the right thing and because she got the help she needed.
Thank you thank you thank you!

With all my heart, thank you for the outcome being as good as possible!
Because she should not have to suffer that kind of pain, and is home already! And I am in jammies relaxing after the 5 hours of stress.
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly blessed to have had the smart and compassionate doctor!
Because he helped my mother. And all of us!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so happy and grateful for Ma and D BOTH being there!
Because my other had THREE people there with her!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am truly grateful for my electronics,
because I had laptop, iPad, and Nook all with me just in case. (And was able to share with D as had planned). What abundance!
Thank you thank you thank you.

With all my heart, thank you for  my staying vegan today,
because I was so tempted not to but it means a lot to me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for the rest of this night off from everything,
because I have a lot to do tomorrow.
But am also really really grateful that off tomorrow,
because can do it all!
Thank you tank you thank you!

I am so incredibly fortunate and lucky and grateful for friends,
because being able to tell M and MA today and IM A too helped me a lot!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!



2. Remember The magic by counting the blessings of yesterday and writing them down. Ask yourself the question: What are the good things that happened yesterday? Scan the surface of yesterday until you feel satisfied that you’ve remembered and written down all the blessings of the day.

1.      Yesterday I found out, quite by accident, some very unsettling things about deaths in my ex-family. One led to the next (finding not death)… It caused some dark hours for me BUT – I “took it to the mat! Literally! I said to myself, What to do with this? These feelings? EXERCISE! And I DID!
Thank you thank you thank you!
2.      Had MUCH longer talk with MA than I wanted. Didn’t want to talk at all, really. But this is what friends DO. So I’m glad.
Thank you thank you thank you!
3.      Immediately after that talk, practiced piano for almost an hour and a half
Thank you thank you thank you!
4.      Saw M
5.      Had dinner and despite it being short time DID feel like enough for that together.
6.      Went to movie. It stunk but we were there together which was still nice.
7.      There and home safely. At first tire light was on and I wasn’t so sure…
8.      Yesterday, I could see
9.      And hear
10.   And speak
11.   And breathe
12.   And waslk
13.   And drive
14.   And think
15.   And move my fingers
16.   And eat
17.   And swallow
18.   And drink
19.   I could laugh
20.   And cry
21.   And I IMed with A
22.   And made some – I think – good decisions
23.   Birds flew so much! And were free free free for so long!!
24.   I was off from work and happy
25.   Watched some tv
26.   Slept well
27.   Did NOT have the nightmares Id kind of expected after all the death about which I’d heard
28.   My piano practice went well
29.   Chatted with mother. Good. She was cheerful and sounded happy. I am SO GLAD she has the help! Omg!
30.   Looked pretty
31.   Was complimented
32.   Lovely shower

Thank you thank you thank you!

Health:
1.      Thank you, Eyes for the vision!
2.      Thank you, voice, for speaking for me!
3.      Thank you, Feet, for walking!
4.      Thank you so much, Carotid Arteries, for being clear enough!!
5.      Thank you, brain waves, for working in the day and at night for sleep!
6.      Thank you, Digestive System, for taking nutrients for me and eliminating the rest!
7.      Thank you, Veins, for being strong and carrying blood and all in it for me!
8.      Thank you, Nose and Taste Buds, for helping me distinguish what is healthy to ingest!
9.      Thank you, Lungs, for taking in oxygen for me!
10.   Thank you, Heart, for beating healthily for me!
Thank you thank you thank you!

Thank you thank you thank you!

J:
1.      Thank you, J, for the help today!
2.      Thank you, J, for doing my mother’s pills yesterday!
3.      Thank you, J, for the nice talk we had last week!
4.      Thank you, J, for offering to help me get downtown!
5.      Thank you, J, for your unassuming sweetness.
6.      Thank you, J., for being true to yourself.
7.      Thank you, J, for being hard-working and determined.
8.      Thank you, J, for being open.
9.      Thank you, J, for the lovely kisses we always had!
10.   Thank you, J, for being honest now.
Thank you thank you thank you!!!

Thank you thank you thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment